PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Week 10 Pats @ Titans

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad Vrabel is rubbing it in. This Patriots team needs a reminder what happens when you phone it in. I'd rather have this as the outcome than a close loss after a near Brady comeback where everyone congratulates themselves on almost overcoming their early screw-ups.
Same. They need to have a week of hearing ****. This team responds to that for some reason. Gilmore heard all week how great he was and he crapped the bed. Brady got his win against Rodgers and he crapped the bed..

Ok this was Tenns superbowl the Patriots thought they were already in the bye week.
Flu struck gronk is hurt Tom isnt done yet.
I dont question his heart and toughness until we see this happen again.
We are still in the superbowl hunt and now we arent the team to beat we can sneak in.
Belichick has alot to fix during the bye he can work side by side with Flores and co to fix the defensive debacle.

Between Tom and Josh they can fix this.

Good time for the bye week. We need some of these guys to get healthy.

The OL looked terrible today & needs to get
Healthy. They couldn’t block a bunch of senior citizens running into a bingo game today.

As of today, I don’t see this team winning on the road in the playoffs.

Same. They need to have a week of hearing ****. This team responds to that for some reason. Gilmore heard all week how great he was and he crapped the bed. Brady got his win against Rodgers and he crapped the bed..
I felt the same way media was on Gilmores jock

Look, the Patriots put up stinkers sometimes. Good teams don't always win. They're 7-3 heading into the bye. They'll be fine. They're going to make the playoffs and they still should get the bye given that 4 of their remaining games are against the hapless fools of the AFC East. Even if they only win one of the Steelers and Vikings games, 12-4 should be eminently doable and 11-5 is virtually guaranteed.

I'm glad Vrabel is rubbing it in. This Patriots team needs a reminder what happens when you phone it in. I'd rather have this as the outcome than a close loss after a near Brady comeback where everyone congratulates themselves on almost overcoming their early screw-ups.

It’s one game. They just won 6 in a row. They could use the bye. It’s a long year.

That said no one really showed up - even the coaches coach like opioid zombies.

They really, desperately need a healthy Gronk.
They do but he hasn't been that guy all year.

My eyes almost popped out my head when I read he was our best offensive weapon in a eariler post by someone else.

That poster needs to apologize to White & realize Gronk might be all but done.

TE1/2 are definitely needs going forward.

Also & I think you know I'm not talking about or down to you but we need some context.

This offense was put together on the run w a bunch of moving pieces & parts. It's been a similar story to years past, we can't get everyone on the field together but it's true this year as well.

Very interesting 2nd half & off-season coming up.

Congratulations team. U all get an F

I'm not overly concerned about what this indicates going forward. The team, as a whole, had a poor game. It happens.

They'll be alright in terms of winning the division, and barring a complete meltdown, should get the #2 seed.

They certainly need to improve if they hope to go deep in the postseason.

Everyone has a bad day. We just did. Flat footed from the start. We have more skill than what we saw today.

Should be a fun two weeks coming up for the team.

Look, the Patriots put up stinkers sometimes. Good teams don't always win. They're 7-3 heading into the bye. They'll be fine. They're going to make the playoffs and they still should get the bye given that 4 of their remaining games are against the hapless fools of the AFC East. Even if they only win one of the Steelers and Vikings games, 12-4 should be eminently doable and 11-5 is virtually guaranteed.
I'd be happy with 11-5.

When this game was still in control, the problems were focused mostly on the defense, the STs and the OL/WR struggles. Getting into issues of what happened after everything became quicksand is a different discussion. At that point, we started to see an offense that was pressing, and a defense that had seemingly given up.

Put a lock on this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey