PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread: Titans beat the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the fans need a bye from watching this team as much as the players need it for rest.

Way to not even show up guys.

McDaniels in Denver and St. Louis is what he really is, a total zero without Brady.

Gilmore sucks.

You could put any RB off the street in Michel's place and get the same production. Nothing special about him.

Belichick's awful talent evaluation has caught up with them.

Still angry that they would call that moronic Philly special play to Brady. WTAF. What was the point?

Brady’s knee buckled badly and that’s how ACL’s get torn. And in a 41 year old Brady’s case... careers get ended. :mad:

I'm not worried about the offense. I think all this does is motivate and refocus Tom Brady down the stretch to get better. Absolutely no worries. I do worry about that defense. BB has again put out a trash defense. I don't know if the game has passed him by, maybe it has maybe it hasn't but BB has put out some really bad defenses over the years.

I am putting my wife's brownies through an IV and drinking Stella nonstop...

That's how bad this game was...ridiculous...

Played poorly from the kick off. Was one of the worst performances i can remember for a long time.
It was. I’m rarely the doom-n-gloomer, but while I still believe this team is going to the playoffs, and win the first game, this season’s inconsistent play reminds me of those seasons NE was able to seed well, but get exposed vs elite squads.

Not much to say.

Absolutely awful performance by the offense, ST in the first half and our secondary (especially Gilmore).

Perfect time to get a BYE. Even though I have a lot of (hot) takes on the game will just let it go and see where we are in 14 days.

We have enough skill players. Our O and D lines are trash.

Terrible game all round. Can't point to even one player that stepped it up today. I can't lie, I am concerned about Brady going forward. He has looed slow many times this year and made awful decisions . I am hoping it is just a temporary slump. But when has he only had 1 TD in 3 games ever in his career. I don't think it has ever happened before !
The o-line was atrocious and even our playmakers on D played horrible. Nothing was positive today.

Still angry that they would call that moronic Philly special play to Brady. WTAF. What was the point?

Brady’s knee buckled badly and that’s how ACL’s get torn. And in a 41 year old Brady’s case... careers get ended. :mad:

Especially because he is incapable of ****ing cleanly catching balls anyways.

• Winner
Reactions: sb1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back