PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Dolphins @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Need a bounce back win against the Phins,,,hoping for no injuries and a better defensive and offensive performance today!!! Let's go Pats!!!

Let's discuss

Doug Kyed‏Verified account @DougKyed 7m7 minutes ago
Patriots Week 4 inactives: CB Eric Rowe TE Jacob Hollister OL Ted Karras OL Cole Croston DE Keionta Davis DE Derek Rivers DE Geneo Grissom Josh Gordon is active.

Rivers Davis And Grissom all inactive DEs.
At this stage I think those decisions say a lot. The de position has underperformed and it looks like the coaching staff is saying Claiborne isn’t the problem, Davis is.
Looks like Simon will have a role today too.
VERY interested in seeing what today’s iteration of scheme experimentation is.

Chatham was suggesting playing 5 men fronts with Shelton over the center and one proper LB (Hightower) behind. Should help Shelton and also minimize Elandon Roberts. We shall see..

Need a huge game from the OL, get us to week 5 please, same for the front 7.

We must win

GO PATS MORE THEN EVER !!!

Give him about a quarter of the snaps.

Chatham was suggesting playing 5 men fronts with Shelton over the center and one proper LB (Hightower) behind. Should help Shelton and also minimize Elandon Roberts. We shall see..
Calling a lb (or 2)up on the line a 5 man front is semantics to me.
I have always thought we are better with 4 dL a d 2 LBs than 3/3.
But as I’ve said probably too many times :D I think we are in the process of developing a new unique scheme designed to defend offenses in the eagle/chief mode, that is 3 with a TE that is a receiving weapon (faster than big) and a RB that could play wr.

RIVERS...:(

Inactive :confused:

x8HP4lf.gif

Give him about a quarter of the snaps.

Depending on how the game goes somewhere between 10-20 snaps with getting targeted about 4-6 times sounds about right.

Go Gordon go

Avanti tutta !;)

RIVERS...:(

Inactive :confused:
He's not good. He might improve, as of right now he is not worth on game day.

K. Davis was playing better than him, although with lots of mistakes too, and is also inactive. I think Flowers and Wise are at 100%, otherwise he would be active, IMO.

This is it. We need to win this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back