PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 2 Pats @ Jags

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
no punt return help . interesting to see if they put Patterson there to return some instead of just watching touchbacks..

Who is fair catching? Chung?
Belichick?

Both burk and michel active, nice!

I had high hopes for rivers but as long as our pass rush looks good again im not too heartbroken :)

no punt return help . interesting to see if they put Patterson there to return some instead of just watching touchbacks..
I’m guessing Chung will be the guy. Expecting fair catches.

Worried about STs.

We’ll see if Yeldon/Calais are 100%.

Both burk and michel active, nice!

I had high hopes for rivers but as long as our pass rush looks good again im not too heartbroken :)
Rivers again : I’d want him to have picked up enough last year (study year) to contribute.

Rivers again : I’d want him to have picked up enough last year (study year) to contribute.

Rivers is ready to contribute. On a more of a pass rushing game plan he could get the nod.

At the moment two rushers (Clayborn, Wise - also inside rusher) are ahead of him and two top “contain rushers“ (Flowers, Davis) as well..

In any case . great to have him healthy and on the roster.

Very happy to see Hollister suit up today and whether or not he actually contributes.

Interested in the fact that Rivers is a (presumably) healthy scratch again this week. Wonder if there's something there . . .

Campbell is active . still a reminder..

Here's our answer

Mike Reiss‏Verified account @MikeReiss 1m1 minute ago
Scenes from warmups: Patrick Chung the top punt returner, followed by Chris Hogan. Chung said of his PR approach, "Just good decisions. You don't want to force it. And if you are able to get the opportunity to try to make a play, make a play. Protect the ball, call it a day."

Well, you play with the folks you have. I suspect that ST's will be fine. Coach is always planning and teaching situational awareness and I wouldn't doubt that he tries various formations for PR and KR during practice, just in case.

Regardless, I'm hoping for a great game, no injuries, and another Patriots win.

:cool:

I wish we had someone other than chung back there. It’s not my lack of faith in him, but a fear of injury to a key player that we’d struggle to replace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down