PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week Two Games

Wilson is 1-9 for 35 yards, but he hasn't yelled at any of his receivers yet and so far, his body language has been exemplary. So I guess that's pretty good.

Lol

10 char

This game reminds me of that incredible Giants 49ers Monday nighter back in 1990ish when no one could score a TD until like 1AM

Is that San Francisco regular oline? Seattle is destroying them.

shut up collinsworth...jesus

Gator mouth...whaddya expect

Surprise surprise the officials are ruining a fantastic game.

!!

Amazing game!!!! Right, borgonutz???? Not like the horrible Brady who needs to shut up after winning and going to 2-0 on 3 1/2 days rest with two rookie receivers...nah...THIS!! TONIGHT!! This is the real deal!!! Yeah screw anything over two years old in this league...all players over 30 ..HORRIBLE!! Who cares about Brady when you can have a Russell Wilson!! THIS is how you play with the FULL seven days!! Patriots BAD BAD BAD!!!!!!

scanners4.gif

Re: !!

Amazing game!!!! Right, borgonutz???? Not like the horrible Brady who needs to shut up after winning and going to 2-0 on 3 1/2 days rest with two rookie receivers...nah...THIS!! TONIGHT!! This is the real deal!!! Yeah screw anything over two years old in this league...all players over 30 ..HORRIBLE!! Who cares about Brady when you can have a Russell Wilson!! THIS is how you play with the FULL seven days!! Patriots BAD BAD BAD!!!!!!

scanners4.gif

Jesus. What the hell is that?

I'm not sure if its been mentioned but Dontari Poe is off to a ridiculous start in KC, he has 10 tackles and 3.5 sacks through the first 2 games. The Chiefs defense has been dominate so far this season.

The movie Scanners...that's the scene where this guy interrogating one of the scanner psychics has his head exploded by telekinesis...otherwise known as the "Welker Is Gone And I Can't Take It!!!!" effect....

I'm not sure if its been mentioned but Dontari Poe is off to a ridiculous start in KC, he has 10 tackles and 3.5 sacks through the first 2 games. The Chiefs defense has been dominate so far this season.

[Grammar pedant]
Dominate is a verb.
Dominant is the adjective.
[/Grammar pedant]

I loved him at draft time

Draft Cox and Poe in the first round

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/899809-restocking-patriots-first-notions-offense.html#post2967754

and I would loved to see him traded for by BB

With Reid taking over in K.C., it's possible that they'll move away from the 3-4. If that happens, BB would be wise to offer the Patriots' first round pick for Dontari Poe.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/13/996974-idea-ponder.html#post3330318

Sadly, Reid seems to have understood what he had with Mr. Poe.

[Grammar pedant]
Dominate is a verb.
Dominant is the adjective.
[/Grammar pedant]

Awesome post because of where it sent my mind, and thanks for that. I just had a Schoolhouse Rock flashback, and I'm now going to have to go look among my boxes for the set. I haven't watched it in about 2 years, and it's way past time....

Conjunction junction, what's your function? :rocker:

Russell Wilson is about to average one completion per quarter... and his team is winning.

he's the BEST!!!

Sidney Rice has to be one of the dumbest players going around right now.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back