PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week Two Games

Yeah, they could be on life support at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if Freeman is benched, but from the sounds of it that is only part of the problem. The team had a players only meeting last week and word is they are not happy because Schiano did not put in the captains they voted for.

Even then, teams like that could be dangerous playing without anything to lose. It is scary that the players are playing with reckless abandonment which could get one of the Pats' players injured.

yeah OL needs to protect Brady, TB players are very dangerious and unsupervised. They Hit Brees 2x in the helmet, called once. They are playing kind of dirty. We are suprised.

Is the NFL becoming the MLB......how many delays...

what are they afraid of?? lawsuits? it's a football game...krist

who remembers Schaefer? I had seasons tickets back then...sat in one game thundering, lightning,torrential rain, hail, friggin sleet...all four quarters...best damn game I ever attended as far a being a football fan...shyt, I think they lost that game too..

why not just hand out pink umbrellas and frisbees for krissakes...our national passion has had a sex change...

2nd week in a row, wtf? I don't remember game delays dew to thunder and lightning is this new? or maybe I've missed every one of those games:confused:

who remembers Schaefer? I had seasons tickets back then...sat in one game thundering, lightning,torrential rain, hail, friggin sleet...all four quarters...best damn game I ever attended as far a being a football fan...shyt, I think they lost that game too..

why not just hand out pink umbrellas and frisbees for krissakes...our national passion has had a sex change...

I think there about six of us in the stadium that day up in 318. Unforgettable.

2nd week in a row, wtf? I don't remember game delays dew to thunder and lightning is this new? or maybe I've missed every one of those games:confused:

Yeah, same here. Three of these games in two weeks, including two primetime. I don't remember ever having this many delays.

AS much as Ive beat up on the Saints O play calling today….
to give saints credit. 24 second drive to win vs a pretty good D to win is very good.

That's what I was going to ask, did they insert a new rule/regulation regarding weather this year? Before this year, I might remember 3 games from the time I started watching football suspended due to weather and we've already had 3 in the last 2 weeks :confused:

so they suspend this game...yet i saw lightening for 15+ min right outside gillette thursday and no call...hmmm

Coincidence that the game started back up just after Breaking Bad ended, I think not.

The Seahawks and Niners are the only two teams that could play each other and make a defensive battle look sexy. Love the intensity they bring.

I was at a game there like that. Just remember besotted fans diving belly flops off the concrete risers into a foot of water on the concourse. Good times.

That!
THAT is crowd noise!

I'd kill for a 2-0 game

(please do not fwd this to any Patriot players)

Is it just me, or does anyone else want to slap that gum out of carrolls pie hole?

The Seahawks D isn't even at full strength. Dear lord.

The Seahawks have one weakness, Head Coach.

Their defense may be historically good though....

Wilson is 1-9 for 35 yards, but he hasn't yelled at any of his receivers yet and so far, his body language has been exemplary. So I guess that's pretty good.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back