PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week Two Games

So the 49ers can barely move the ball the entire game, and down by 12, they kick a FG to stay down by two scores... makes no sense.

I could care less for either of these teams but I gotta say, this ref, Parry is a real d!ckhead...WTF kind of a weasly little biatch call was THAT? Who's he trying to be, the next Rockheadchuli?

Man, the Seahawks are monsters.

And to think they're missing Chris Clemons, Percy Harvin, and Brandon Bowner. While I dislike them, I respect them a hell of a lot more than the 49ers, and I'm always annoyed when the niners are consistently ranked above them.

On the other hand, the Niners are missing Crabtree and Manningham. Still, Seahawks are the best team in the NFL IMHO.

If the Pats don't make it, I would kill for a Broncos-Seahawks Superbowl. Manning will be totally embarassed - he doesn't have the arm to hit the tiny windows the Seahawks rarely even allow.

If the Seahawks had a consistent short yardage game they'd be nigh unstoppable.

Let's see if Keapernick get's a chance to kiss his biceps before the nights end...

Nice play by Sherm, kids a stud...

Richard Sherman in the 5th round makes me want to spew at our drafting of DBs with high picks.

Richard Sherman in the 5th round makes me want to spew at our drafting of DBs with high picks.

Ras-I Dowling was hurt by your post.

No, really. He's on his way to the clinic for an x-ray.

Sherman's playing arguably better than 2009-2011 Revis.

I agree with the above poster, it's the defensive WTF level of 6th round Brady.

49ers are asleep tonight. Must be the weather..

This game is done. Seattle wore them down man style, and beat them down. You can see they just sucked all air even out of Harbaugh, yanked their spirit, and stepped on it. SF is not coming back on this D.

they are unbeatable at home if they ever get the #1 seed the NFC is screwed

One thing that should be extremely concerning to both the Seahawks and the 49ers:

Both are run first teams that have pitiful depth behind their starting, star backs. We can already see the result of this in the Niners, who have been unable to run at all this season so far.

Marshawn Lynch is amazing, but behind him is a bunch of nobodies too. If either goes down, it's a significant blow to either offense.

Why are they even throwing at Sherman? Seriously.

Also not sure why we didn't make a play for Bennett. Oh well.

Somewhere in the Kansas City area, Alex Smith is smiling just a little.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back