PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

McCoy says____ Is Best QB He Has Played With

Falcons2020

Rookie
Reaction score
Sorry if this is considered inappropriate since Brady no longer plays for NE, but I wanted to share. People have short memories. How quickly most forget that Brady outperformed Mahomes twice in 2018: once in regular season and again in AFCCG

Fun but meaningless. If he says the same thing after he retires then fine, but even if most of us believe he's right he's not in a position to be honest about it if he felt differently.

source.gif

To be fair, McCoy has been singing Brady’s praises his entire career, so I doubt it’s spur of the moment.

He hasn't really played with Brady yet. Scrimmages don't count.

He hasn't really played with Brady yet. Scrimmages don't count.

While I get what you're saying, I'm pretty sure that McCoy is the one who makes the call on what McCoy considers "played with".

While I get what you're saying, I'm pretty sure that McCoy is the one who makes the call on what McCoy considers "played with".
I was mostly just being a smart @ss with that post. :D

I was mostly just being a smart @ss with that post. :D

Oh, I saw where you were going, and it's the kind of comment a lot of us would make. McCoy can make the call, and we can laugh at it, or whatever we choose. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

He’s just trying to keep his job since they signed Fournette

He’s just trying to keep his job since they signed Fournette
In that case, he should be talking about the best coach he's ever played for... *wink*

Didn’t know that was where the Shady nickname came from.

Why are we blanking out Tom Brady's name? He served us admirably for 20 years and left because Belichick wouldn't meet his price. Why is that his fault?

I know it's a tall ask since we've invested so much emotion in the guy but a bit of emotional maturity goes along way, it's not too much to expect that people treat a guy who was a god for us for 20 years with respect even if he plays for another team now.

Tom Brady is the best QB that ANYONE has ever played with. Why would McCoy be any different?

Why are we blanking out Tom Brady's name? He served us admirably for 20 years and left because Belichick wouldn't meet his price. Why is that his fault?

I know it's a tall ask since we've invested so much emotion in the guy but a bit of emotional maturity goes along way, it's not too much to expect that people treat a guy who was a god for us for 20 years with respect even if he plays for another team now.

I think OP just wanted us to click on it and nothing more.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back