PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL.Com: Brady no longer a superstar (JULY article)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Meh pass catchers?" I am still trying to figure that one out? The pats might have the best WR corps ever assembled and this guy calls it Meh?

If this is Meh then what was last years group? They must have been incredibly meh and he won the superbowl with them.

Something not right with this guy. Typical new generation garbage. Did anyone write something like this when Montana became pedestrian?
This was written in July. We didn’t have Gordon back and Brown was still on the raiders.

This was written in July. We didn’t have Gordon back and Brown was still on the raiders.

Ahhh, I wouldnt click on it so I just glanced at the quoted content.

Ha. And of course someone will post the Francesa article any moment about BB and Brady not being the best qb combo because eli beat them twice. Guaranteed.

That famous attention to detail strikes again :rolleyes:

Sorry I try to not give clicks/credit to garbage. If my posting is not up to your standards maybe you should file a formal complaint

What happen to the membership of Andrew Luck and Ben Roethlisberger?

why would you care about being a superstar if you're a GOAT?

list of GOAT:

1 - Tom Brady

I hope there are a plethora of articles similar to this one! Keep em coming!

Last edited:
Only managed to put up 43 points on the Dolphins(helped out by 13 points from the defense). Lamar Jackson, yeah Lamar Jackson:eek:, put up 59.

SAD!

What happen to the membership of Andrew Luck and Ben Roethlisberger?

The inclusion of Cam Newtown and Matt Ryan isn't looking so good right now either.

Even Aaron Rodgers is looking pretty questionable. Only won week 1 because his defense held the bears to 3 points. And only won week2 @home, because Cousins threw a bad red zone interception in 4th Q. Has yet to crack 210 yards passing, and is averaging 6.4/attempts and only 62.5% comp.

So what are we left with

Brees (out with broken thumb, nearly as old as Brady anyway)
Watson
Wentz
Mahomes
Wilson

So maybe Mahomes and Wilson you wouldn't be a complete fool for rating above Brady at this point.

That list aged well :D

Morons, his only great target was Edelman. He was throwing to the ghost of Gronk and Dorsett wasnt getting the benefit of Gordon taking away coverage. He made that group look amazing, as he always does

My advice is take a chill pill. Consider the source. Dan Hanzus is an unabashed, tortured, self flagellating, 2nd generation Jets fan. I've listened to his shtick on the around the NFL podcast, which include a Patsfan (Gregg Rosenthal) and a tortured Browns fan. (Chris Wesling)

Sometimes he TRIES to be objective about the Pats but he can't help himself. Its funny stuff. Its not like he takes himself all that seriously, kind of like Felger in that way. I mean imagine if you were a Jets fan. :eek:

Clearly given all the injuries and performances of QB this season so far, the July list would probably need some adjusting. :rolleyes:

Morons, his only great target was Edelman. He was throwing to the ghost of Gronk and Dorsett wasnt getting the benefit of Gordon taking away coverage. He made that group look amazing, as he always does

Lets hope the story doesn't repeat itself this year.

My advice is take a chill pill. Consider the source. Dan Hanzus is an unabashed, tortured, self flagellating, 2nd generation Jets fan. I've listened to his shtick on the around the NFL podcast, which include a Patsfan (Gregg Rosenthal) and a tortured Browns fan. (Chris Wesling)

Sometimes he TRIES to be objective about the Pats but he can't help himself. Its funny stuff. Its not like he takes himself all that seriously, kind of like Felger in that way. I mean imagine if you were a Jets fan. :eek:

Clearly given all the injuries and performances of QB this season so far, the July list would probably need some adjusting. :rolleyes:

I like the Around the NFL podcast and Dan is missed when he is not there hosting the show (as he is by far the best of the four as a host). It's entertaining, fun and many useful things are shared.

That being said, Dan's obsession with his Jets and struggles with the Patriots are obvious to anyone who has heard an episode or two and certainly warps his judgment. This is another in a long line of hopeful predictions of demise or at least diminishing of the GOAT and his team. Wrong again and his despair will continue.

I don't think this is as much about click bait as it is the life of a tortured Jet fan. We should all be greatful that we are not suffering that same fate to be rooting for the New Jersey green.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back