PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Quarterback of the Future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we dont have to sit through those idiotic offseason posts about JG after this season. This alone makes the trade a winner for my sanity.
No now we are getting the ones where BB wanted to dump Brady and kraft overruled him. :confused:

So, you're saying the QB of the past....

who is also the QB of the present...

...will be the QB of the future?

yjbmm.gif

Yes. Like Arthur, he is the "Once and Future King".

once-and-future-king.jpg

At least we dont have to sit through those idiotic offseason posts about JG after this season. This alone makes the trade a winner for my sanity.

Dude if you think the JG threads are over ...... but I hope you're right.

I think Jimmy has the perfect home in San Francisco. Somehow, he just fits there. May he finally get a chance to play a little football, and if he flourishes, it's all fine with me.

So combine this with Brady talking him into being his own man and...

1. If TFB knew it would be SF, then “SF would be the perfect post-NE landing spot (his home town)” goes away by his own hand; or

2. Freakin’ BILL!

Off to read the fine print

Never mind. Headline said Brady “convinced” JG, story said he convinced him by being good & stuff.

Amen and hallelujah to that. I will never understand how anybody can get fixated on the hypothetical "Quarterback of the Future" while ignoring the Hall of Fame quarterback already here. But I LOVED when Indy did it! Remember shipping off Peyton for Luck because Luck was so much better in theory and they could get more championships than Peyton got them?? That worked out so incredibly well! Not for them but for Patriots fans, at least!
Had to disagree. Peyton in Denver did not work out incredibly well for Patriots fans. Gotta look beyond the traditional Dolts rivalry and see the big picture, the entire AFC is the enemy. Moving Peyton to Mile High may have cost the Pats another Lombardi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call