McCoy says____ Is Best QB He Has Played With

2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: at Bills
Pick Results: NE: 35.1% at BUF: 64.9%
Sun
Nov 1st

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Sorry if this is considered inappropriate since Brady no longer plays for NE, but I wanted to share. People have short memories. How quickly most forget that Brady outperformed Mahomes twice in 2018: once in regular season and again in AFCCG

signbabybrady

Pro Bowl Player

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
I was mostly just being a smart @ss with that post. :D

Oh, I saw where you were going, and it's the kind of comment a lot of us would make. McCoy can make the call, and we can laugh at it, or whatever we choose. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Simpelton

In the Starting Line-Up
Why are we blanking out Tom Brady's name? He served us admirably for 20 years and left because Belichick wouldn't meet his price. Why is that his fault?

I know it's a tall ask since we've invested so much emotion in the guy but a bit of emotional maturity goes along way, it's not too much to expect that people treat a guy who was a god for us for 20 years with respect even if he plays for another team now.

1960Pats

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Tom Brady is the best QB that ANYONE has ever played with. Why would McCoy be any different?

sb1

Pro Bowl Player
Why are we blanking out Tom Brady's name? He served us admirably for 20 years and left because Belichick wouldn't meet his price. Why is that his fault?

I know it's a tall ask since we've invested so much emotion in the guy but a bit of emotional maturity goes along way, it's not too much to expect that people treat a guy who was a god for us for 20 years with respect even if he plays for another team now.

I think OP just wanted us to click on it and nothing more.