PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

KVN to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for everything KVN. Great person and player. I’d take the $$$ too.
Plus he’s going to system with very familiar coach....he will do fine there....thanks and good luck KVN

This division will be wide open if brady leaves. If Miami can get a QB and some young OL who knows . They have a bunch of picks.
Hate the doofin but this could be their start to several good years....odds are they will draft Tua who if they can keep him healthy...he could be good player

Where'd Collins go?

It’s out there the Saints just made him an offer. I think he would fit in well with what they do there actually .That d is tailor made for his style. Just don’t mention the word run, he will freeze up on you.

If Brady is gone, there is a real chance that Miami finishes with a better record than the Patriots next season.

If Brady is gone, there is a real chance that Miami finishes with a better record than the Patriots next season.
Especially if Brady is the Dolphins QB....

Nah for now Ryan F is the QB for the short term.

Van Noy turned into a really good Patriot. Did his job, produced and made some big plays on some really big games...

10 playoff games w Pats, 5.5 sacks, 46 tackles, 5 tackles for loss, 4 forced fumbles...

Nah for now Ryan F is the QB for the short term.

I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm not saying you're right. I'm just pointing out that Fitz's deal is not a big money thing. It wouldn't interfere with a Brady signing.

Why would Van Noy accept a considerably worse contract than the one he did sign?

I would have matched the Dolphins offer & see if he would have stayed.

McCourty’s 2020 money could have got it done in the first year. KVN main concern is guaranteed money.

If he still wanted to go to the Dolphins - then good luck.

Mazz said he's a bad guy so good riddance.

Seriously valuable player. Thank you KVN. Another BB steal.

Opinions on KVN seem to vary quite a bit.

I thought he was a fine player, but nothing particularly special - certainly think both McCourtys are more important pieces.

Completely content moving on at that price.

Get dat money homeboy. Thank you for your contributions and the comp pick

Opinions on KVN seem to vary quite a bit.

I thought he was a fine player, but nothing particularly special - certainly think both McCourtys are more important pieces.

Completely content moving on at that price.
I’m with you there. All things being equal, I wish he were still here. But among McCourty, Thuney and Van Noy, Van Noy was the most expendable. He’s making more than Hightower, which is crazy.

This seemed written in the stars. Miami had a ton of money and a Patriots alumnus coaching them. I said he'd get $15m+ a year after the season, some folks scoffed, and in the end he got more than that.

Great player. Hard to replace.
How he got more? Me got confused.

And so, it begins.... the legendary Miami Patriots.

If you can't beat 'em, be them...literally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes