PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

KVN to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should MATCH THAT!

Wait...no, no, we should not.

There was no way was getting $13 million per year from us...

Not shocked. He was a goner. This could be one of those years where this team goes out there with whoever. Frankly I hope they suck and by a miracle get the number 1 pick.

KVN was a very good player for us. But we were never going to match that contract. Best of luck to KVN except when he plays against the Pats.

And BTW, good for him...he's going to be making a lot of money and living in a state with good weather and no state income tax. I'd do the same thing.

Son of a *****.

Miami is working hard to make that defense.

They can have him
I'm sure Elandon Robert's is right behind

Yup. Back to being Kyle who? Lol. They never learn. Flores poaching and then massively overpaying. Good luck with that.

That’s a lot. Good luck to him, great dude and was huge in getting two rings.

And BTW, good for him...he's going to be making a lot of money and living in a state with good weather and no state income tax. I'd do the same thing.

Well the patriots have become a place where you play to get your money. We have seen it before. Van Noy stunk in Detroit.

Yup. Back to being Kyle who? Lol. They never learn. Flores poaching and then massively overpaying. Good luck with that.

facepalm1.jpg

Flores coached him. It's just possible that he knows how to utilize him. Let's hold off on the sour grapes dismissals until he at least goes to his first practice.

I liked KVN. Solid player, bit of a chip, acquired for a bag of beans.

Well get him back in two years for the vet minimum when he flops

This seemed written in the stars. Miami had a ton of money and a Patriots alumnus coaching them. I said he'd get $15m+ a year after the season, some folks scoffed, and in the end he got more than that.

Great player. Hard to replace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back