PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post JETS SUCK 2021 EDITION (OFFICIAL): THE INSIDIOUS JETE STANK CONSPIRACY

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
Listened to my favorite podcast and the Jete fan on it is already (after 1 game!) pointing out that all the players on the OL were brought in by the new GM and if they don't perform well there's no one to blame but the GM. And of course, like all NYers, they're totally paranoid about having to play a Boston team when their weaknesses are so obvious.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

The Jete Cycle of Suck is already in motion! Someone has to be blamed so they fire the GM this off season, churn up the roster so they suck next year then fire the coach, then in year 3 they lose faith in Punky and decide they need a new boy wonder and then the re-re-re-re-re-re-re-rebuild is back, baby!

Listened to my favorite podcast and the Jete fan on it is already (after 1 game!) pointing out that all the players on the OL were brought in by the new GM and if they don't perform well there's no one to blame but the GM. And of course, like all NYers, they're totally paranoid about having to play a Boston team when their weaknesses are so obvious.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

The Jete Cycle of Suck is already in motion! Someone has to be blamed so they fire the GM this off season, churn up the roster so they suck next year then fire the coach, then in year 3 they lose faith in Punky and decide they need a new boy wonder and then the re-re-re-re-re-re-re-rebuild is back, baby!
Bing, we have BINGO

1632082223497.png

Ho Hum just another sunday in jete land, they crash again.

And Punky SUCKS, he has a Million dollar arm and a Ten Cent Brain.... Sounds like his mom should go down and slap him to get him to stop crying and toughen up, cause hes ruining the brand

Last edited:
At least one jete fan sees reality....:thumbsup:

captainWest

19 minutes ago

52 years since that highlight reel year of 1969(I was 17 and people thought I had an uncanny resemblance to our beloved Joe, but I digress)...since then then the satanic football demons have cursed and scorned the nyjs for the most part year in and year out...sorry, but the curse appears indefinite so if we can win 5 games this year count your blessings..

why are you guys so savage? I thought Mark Sanchez looked pretty good today for only his second game.... :whistle: :whistle::whistle::whistle::cool:
Sanchnoldson was his normal self today.

Has anyone trolled the “gang green” forum yet? Or do we not bother Anymore…..

Hey JF79....I got a present for ya for when Tunes logs in...
If JeteFan69 logs in and says anything other than The Jete Suck, he's delusional.

Week 1, they lose to Sam Darnold and the Carolina Panthers

Week 2, their wunderkind Punky McFukk throws 4 picks while Darnold plays even better for the Panthers!

BYU-Boy is totally lost in the swamps of New Jersey!

Punky McFukk...I detect a wee bit of animosity there, Bill...LMAO

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back