PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post JETS SUCK 2021 EDITION (OFFICIAL): THE INSIDIOUS JETE STANK CONSPIRACY

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
Last edited:
It's DARNOLD TIME, Jete fan...time for YOU to go jump off the GW Bridge....MORONS!!!

what a humiliating KICK IN THE CROTCH for Jete Nation...the "Nation of Morons!...Darnold just **** on your entire legacy, your entire history of ****ing up the SUREST of sure things....God, how do you mutts take this humilation????

what a humiliating KICK IN THE CROTCH for Jete Nation...the "Nation of Morons!...Darnold just **** on your entire legacy, your entire history of ****ing up the SUREST of sure things....God, how do you mutts take this humilation????
Has Jetefan79 been missing for this long? Even though hes a jest fan, i don't want him to harm himself, he makes a great pinata.

Last edited:
Has Jetefan79 been missing for this long? Even though hes a jest fan, i don't want him to harm himself. Its to much fun using him as a pinata.

There's not much you can do about someone being their own worst enemy, especially when they enjoy it. If he did the unexpected and entered Jete rehab, avoiding this place would be part of the program. But that's only if he suddenly gained self-respect and came to his senses, which is unlikely.

Saw a picture posted of woody Johnson out in public. Oddly enough, he was not wearing any New York Jets gear?

but sadly, he was not wearing a bag over his head either!

that guy can not do anything correctly!

There's not much you can do about someone being their own worst enemy, especially when they enjoy it. If he did the unexpected and entered Jete rehab, avoiding this place would be part of the program. But that's only if he suddenly gained self-respect and came to his senses, which is unlikely.
After all the savage brutality he received here and kept coming back its unlikely he would enter a jete 12 step program. Its more likely hes gone to ground for a while after Punkys humiliation, and endaevour to persevere. I think he really believed punky would lead them to the promised land, instead he lead them to Bayonne.

Last edited:
It’s not impossible that by the end of the year Darnold could match his career win total with the Jets. (13)

I'm actually happy for Darnold. He escaped the stank and is doing well, good for him. His play is a lot sharper and he looks a lot tougher than a year ago.

I'm actually happy for Darnold. He escaped the stank and is doing well, good for him. His play is a lot sharper and he looks a lot tougher than a year ago.
which goes to OUR point, and you know what I'm talking about Tunes, the Jete SUCK. THAT is axiomatic. At the start we encountered a ton of resistance from our OWN here at Patsfans. We've encountered every protestation and push back that our fellow fans could come up with but...even just a few years into the Jets Suck thread...ALL arguments against were neutered and discarded like yesterday's trash. You know as well as I do that we "JETS SUCK!"ed more than ten years BEFORE their 50th anniversary of Jete suckage. Every year, our hammer of stark reality comes crashing down on their pinheads...BEFORE THE SEASON EVEN STARTS!!!! The Jete suck...period. Squirm and squiggle and bluster and boast Jete fan...YOU suck...your precious Jete ARE the SUCK and....YOU WILL ALWAYS SUCK.

Guys, I need some advice.
I drove by the New Jersey sports complex, on Route 95 yesterday.
I've showered twice since then, and will wash the clothes with a hygenic detergent we use for puppy blankets.
Fortunately, the car is a rental. I'd warn the Hertz staff when returning it later today, but am concerned they'll tack on a cleaning fee.

What else should I be doing?

Guys, I need some advice.
I drove by the New Jersey sports complex, on Route 95 yesterday.
I've showered twice since then, and will wash the clothes with a hygenic detergent we use for puppy blankets.
Fortunately, the car is a rental. I'd warn the Hertz staff when returning it later today, but am concerned they'll tack on a cleaning fee.

What else should I be doing?

I think you've done exactly the right thing. If only everyone was as well-informed and public-spirited as you are!

Of course, you mustn't neglect airborne transmission and JETE stank isn't always noticeable from the surrounding New Jersey air, so it would be great to drive with the windows open for a bit. And maybe a squirt of lysol on the steering wheel and doorhandles, just to be on the safe side.

I think you've done exactly the right thing. If only everyone was as well-informed and public-spirited as you are!

Of course, you mustn't neglect airborne transmission and JETE stank isn't always noticeable from the surrounding New Jersey air, so it would be great to drive with the windows open for a bit. And maybe a squirt of lysol on the steering wheel and doorhandles, just to be on the safe side.

In other words, treat it like a pandemic disinfect. :thumbsup:

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back