PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post JETS SUCK 2021 EDITION (OFFICIAL): THE INSIDIOUS JETE STANK CONSPIRACY

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
After all the savage brutality he received here and kept coming back its unlikely he would enter a jete 12 step program. Its more likely hes gone to ground for a while after Punkys humiliation, and endaevour to persevere. I think he really believed punky would lead them to the promised land, or at least to Bayonne.
That's the difference between Jete fans and other franchises that suck, let's say the Browns. The Browns fans fully embraced the idea they sucked. The first step to solving a problem is admitting you have a problem. Jete fans are delusional. They think tanking for a season and picking a QB high in the draft will flush out all the fetid sewage in their organization, and they're wrong.

What else should I be doing?
There's only one approach:

18945a7d-10ba-4654-b1c6-a054e45a1c16-png.35897

Guys, I need some advice.
I drove by the New Jersey sports complex, on Route 95 yesterday.
I've showered twice since then, and will wash the clothes with a hygenic detergent we use for puppy blankets.
Fortunately, the car is a rental. I'd warn the Hertz staff when returning it later today, but am concerned they'll tack on a cleaning fee.

Eat two bowls of New England Clam Chowdah while watching the Butt Fumble game and call me in the morning.

I've showered twice since then, and will wash the clothes with a hygenic detergent we use for puppy blankets.
Fortunately, the car is a rental. I'd warn the Hertz staff when returning it later today, but am concerned they'll tack on a cleaning fee.

Thanks for your candor, you've come to the right place. Some questions: do you live with family, or alone? Also, are you a man of faith and/or have a regular spiritual practice? Finally, have you noticed any change in bowel habits since the encounter?

A corollary to da Jete Suck: Adam Gaze Sucks!

Gaze sucks, the Woody Bros suck, the entire Jete Nation Sucks!

2021: The Adam Gase bounceback bonus vs. The Jets Suck curse. Which is stronger?

(We all know it's The Jets Suck curse.)

Thanks for your candor, you've come to the right place. Some questions: do you live with family, or alone? Also, are you a man of faith and/or have a regular spiritual practice? Finally, have you noticed any change in bowel habits since the encounter?

• Wife. Kids have moved on.
  • Yes, although the spiritual practice isn't necessarily recognizable to any mainstream religion.
  • Uh-oh.

This is a serious problem that requires a serious answer, hang an odor eater around your neck, and a No Pest Strip on your belt, if you can find one (not sure they sell them anymore) :p

Last edited:
That's the difference between Jete fans and other franchises that suck, let's say the Browns. The Browns fans fully embraced the idea they sucked. The first step to solving a problem is admitting you have a problem. Jete fans are delusional. They think tanking for a season and picking a QB high in the draft will flush out all the fetid sewage in their organization, and they're wrong.

There's only one approach:

18945a7d-10ba-4654-b1c6-a054e45a1c16-png.35897
Except for a fluke win against a team that was drinking till 3, or 4 am the day of the super bowl game in '69. the jest have Never had any history of winning. The browns on the other hand did.

Last edited:
  • Wife. Kids have moved on.
  • Yes, although the spiritual practice isn't necessarily recognizable to any mainstream religion.
  • Uh-oh.

The fact you're experiencing bowel issues is symptomatic of exposure, but should self-correct if you steer clear of the complex for about two weeks. My foremost worry with the stank is communicability, so be on the lookout for telltale signs of masochistic tendencies -- both you and your wife. I asked about your religious orientation as folks who live faith-based lives/are spiritually grounded tend to have stronger constitutions and greater resistance to stank infection (you want to be sanctified, not stankified). Being inherently godless, Jete fans struggle mightily in that respect. I think you'll be OK but please promise to check in should things take a wayward turn. Remember, it's all about vigilance.

Last edited:
This kid is spot on

“What is this kid talking about? I have mad hops!” - Corey Davis

BTW, this kid doesn‘t know what he is talking about. There were three receivers with no separation, not two. Get it right kid.

old adage...even a blind squirrel finds an acorn now and then...

of course, as we all are pretty secure in...there are NO squirrels in Jersey. If there were, the Jete would have signed the entire oak tree full...

old adage...even a blind squirrel finds an acorn now and then...

of course, as we all are pretty secure in...there are NO squirrels in Jersey. If there were, the Jete would have signed the entire oak tree full...
No - they would have signed the acorn and made the blind squirrel a scout.

In other words, treat it like a pandemic disinfect. :thumbsup:

There are some similarities, no question. Victims completely lose their sense of taste. And in some ways it's worse (no vaccination and it cripples people for life).

On the other hand, to be honest, if you're an adult in good mental health the chances of infection are minimal. Just think of it as an unpleasant experience and an awful warning.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back