PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post JETS SUCK 2021 EDITION (OFFICIAL): THE INSIDIOUS JETE STANK CONSPIRACY

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.

Late last season on last years the jest suck when it appeared they were going to get the first pick in the draft i posted the same thing. How can the league allow the jete year after year to destroy one top qb prostpect career after another, i was thinking of trevor lawrence at the time. A dozen years ago i posted the the jete is where young promising careers go to die.

Late last season on last years the jest suck when it appeared they were going to get the first pick in the draft i posted the same thing. How can the league allow the jete year after year to destroy one top qb prostpect career after another, i was thinking of trevor lawrence at the time. A dozen years ago i posted the the jete is where young promising careers go to die.
You can tell none of the recent Jete QBs like Wilson, Darnit and Sanchez are truly elite: if they were, they'd do what John Elway and Eli Manning did, just refuse to go there and insist on being traded to a viable franchise.

In turn, it seems da Jete seem to realize they can only draft a guy who is too dumb to realize what a sh!t operation the Jete are, so they end up spending huge draft capital to get second class talent which they then ruin anyway.

Shampoo. Rinse. Repeat.

You can tell none of the recent Jete QBs like Wilson, Darnit and Sanchez are truly elite: if they were, they'd do what John Elway and Eli Manning did, just refuse to go there and insist on being traded to a viable franchise.

In turn, it seems da Jete seem to realize they can only draft a guy who is too dumb to realize what a sh!t operation the Jete are, so they end up spending huge draft capital to get second class talent which they then ruin anyway.

Shampoo. Rinse. Repeat.
I remember lawrence got in touch with a former pro player (whos name i can't recall) for advice. The player told him to stay in school for his last year of eligability if the jete had to #1 pick. That the jetes were a completely dysfunction organization that would screw up his career.

why would some moron post about the Pats and Gase in this thread??? what kind of fackin' troll azzole is this anyway? keep your idiotic fairy stories in one of your garbage "hater" threads, jerkoff

Shampoo. Rinse. Repeat.

In the bright side for the Jets……………

arch Manning is on the way!

I had such a nightmare last night!

I'd watched the Panthers demolish the Saints and that must have led to it. I dreamt that the Jete sacked Gase and Douglas and brought in Matt Rhule, that they kept Sad Armhold as QB and traded the Number 2 pick to San Francisco for 3 First Rounders.

Fortunately, as soon as I woke up, I knew that an outbreak of sanity in New Jersey wasn't to be reckoned with. But it was awful while it lasted!

It's comforting when the team is in a rough patch that the Jets still suck.

After handing out 4 INTs last week. Saleh must have pounded "BE SAFE!" into Zach's head all week and he's 9-17 for 56 yards (3.3 YPA) in the third quarter. But no INTs!

After handing out 4 INTs last week. Saleh must have pounded "BE SAFE!" into Zach's head all week and he's 9-17 for 56 yards (3.3 YPA) in the third quarter. But no INTs!
Ive been watching, punky wilson is good at throwing picks and taking sacks

Another jest loss, no juicebox and skittles for punky.:( And the jest losing is almost as much fun as the pats winning. :)

Last edited:

He’s got his pick now.

SPLITSCMPATTCMP%YDSAVGTDINTLNGRTG
This Game193554.31604.6022342.6

Agree with you though. As bad as today was, they still managed to score points, which is more than what the Jete did.

Last edited:
The Jets (0-3) became the third NFL team to lose a dozen consecutive games in September, joining the 1994-97 Saints and the 2007-10 Rams, who hold the record with 13 consecutive losses in the month.

giphy-1.gif

The Jets (0-3) became the third NFL team to lose a dozen consecutive games in September, joining the 1994-97 Saints and the 2007-10 Rams, who hold the record with 13 consecutive losses in the month.

View attachment 36020
Thats cause

View attachment 36020
Thats cause

1632703516997.png

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back