PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jacoby Brissett

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is 23 years old starting his 10th career game.
That's a lot of games.

This isn't some green rookie who was just signed off his couch.

You see his ceiling. He's the same QB he was when he started.

He has played well and you should all stop diminishing his play simply to try and make it look like it wasn’t a bad decision by Belichick. .
He's won 3 games out of 10 (by your count) on a team that you said yourself was a .500 team previously.

"Played well"

He was going to be cut. The Patriots were lucky to get anything for him.

That's a lot of games.

This isn't some green rookie who was just signed off his couch.

You see his ceiling. He's the same QB he was when he started.
10 games is a lot of games? It is a little more than half a season. Did you just become a football fan?

Brissett isn't a rookie.
By the narrowest most pedantic possible definition of a rookie you are technically correct. Good for you you should be so proud of yourself.

He's won 3 games out of 10 (by your count) on a team that you said yourself was a .500 team previously.

"Played well"

He was going to be cut. The Patriots were lucky to get anything for him.
Lucky to get anything for the 16th ranked starting QB in the NFL. You sound stupid man, you should just stop talking you are embarrassing yourself.

By the narrowest most pedantic possible definition of a rookie you are technically correct. Good for you you should be so proud of yourself.
Narrowest, most pedantic?

He played THREE games his rookie year - starting two.

You do remember that, right? He's not a rookie, he can't be called a rookie by any definition. That's ridiculous.

Lucky to get anything for the 16th ranked starting QB in the NFL. You sound stupid man, you should just stop talking you are embarrassing yourself.

According to which metric is he '16th'? He's won three games out of 10 against a super-easy schedule. Forgive me if I'm not impressed.

I can see why they were going to cut the guy. I'm pleased Belichick got anything at all for him. That's good GM work.

10 games is a lot of games? It is a little more than half a season. Did you just become a football fan?
He's played in 14 games in his career, starting 11.

Funny how you ignore that he started games in New England. Was he a 'pre-rookie' here?

According to which metric is he '16th'? He's won three games out of 10 against a super-easy schedule. Forgive me if I'm not impressed.

I can see why they were going to cut the guy. I'm pleased Belichick got anything at all for him. That's good GM work.
You need to stop hiding behind the record of a team with a terrible defense, worse running game and even worse offensive line.

How many games have you watched him play this season?

You need to stop hiding behind the record of a team with a terrible defense, worse running game and even worse offensive line.
Golly, how did the Colts win ANY games before Brissett got there?

How many games have you watched him play this season?

7 or 8. He's the same QB he was here. Zero touch on the ball, his teammates like him.

Narrowest, most pedantic?

He played THREE games his rookie year - starting two.

You do remember that, right? He's not a rookie, he can't be called a rookie by any definition. That's ridiculous.
Three games two starts. What a tremendous workload that gave him so much experience.

Funny how you ignore that he started games in New England. Was he a 'pre-rookie' here?
He won 2/3 games here, so that’s not helping your cause. I was doing you a solid.

Three games two starts. What a tremendous workload that gave him so much experience.
That's more than most career backups get their rookie year.

He was thrown into a starting role long before most young QB would be exposed to live games. "Pre-rookie" is actually pretty apt

He won 2/3 games here, so that’s not helping your cause. I was doing you a solid.

The Patriots are a ****ing wagon, in case you've missed it. They could have run Wildcat with Dion Lewis or James White the entire game, and still beat the Texans.

How did he do against Buffalo when he fell behind and had to throw?

He was thrown into a starting role long before most young QB would be exposed to live games. "Pre-rookie" is actually pretty apt
Ah, I see. This is a cult.

Have fun. I'm going to go be a Patriots fan.

Golly, how did the Colts win ANY games before Brissett got there?

7 or 8. He's the same QB he was here. Zero touch on the ball, his teammates like him.
The Patriots are a ****ing wagon, in case you've missed it. They could have run Wildcat with Dion Lewis or James White the entire game, and still beat the Texans.

How did he do against Buffalo when he fell behind and had to throw?
You don’t know anything about football or how Brissett has played you are just disparaging him an some half ass attempt to not admit the trade was a bust for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe