PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Isaiah Wynn Not at Practice for Bills Playoff Game

Except for maybe Stevenson. I'd like to think we can all agree on at least that

Please don't make me cry. That would not be manly. And we can't have that!

And, at least usually, a tad more civil.
Okay, maybe not usually but more often than not.
Well... @Ian is at any rate... usually that is
Ian has the patience of a saint. I don't know how he does it.

DKF really has taken a toxic, negative turn recently. Putting aside his neurotic, compulsive talking points that are undoubtedly annoying to read ad nauseum, he never struck me as a particularly hostile poster. Recently, however, over the past 2-3 weeks, he's began lashing out at others personally in a way I have never seen from him before.

Maybe it's the accumulation of lashings he's taken here, the winter blues, or a stressor in his personal life, but it has been noticeable.

The Pats going 1-3 in December will do it. And then having homers who don't want to hear anything critical. Same as when the Pats started 2-4 and an unprecedented 0-4 at home earlier this year. You can tell who the blind homers are during these times. When the Pats are winning I'm all good even when there are areas to call out. But time is running short for BB, to win another ring before he gets too old....

Please don't make me cry. That would not be manly. And we can't have that!

It used to be tears of laughter didn't count as man card demerits. My copy of the rules is a bit old, did they change?
That would suck, I'd really miss Mel Brooks movies and watching the Jete get butt whupped

PFF Oline scores below. Pats offensive staff probably the only ones in the league this obtuse to bench their highest rated OLineman the last 8 weeks of the year.

Screenshot_20220112-175352.png

It used to be tears of laughter didn't count as man card demerits. My copy of the rules is a bit old, did they change?
That would suck, I'd really miss Mel Brooks movies and watching the Jete get butt whupped
I don't even cry at onions. 100% Grade A man here!

That sounded kind of gay, didn't it?

I don't even cry

Just own who you are. Be proud. It's fine man. The only one insinuating anything about orientation, is you. I was being serious though, go write another sonnet, they're not bad. Not sure why you're being so defensive about this, unless you have a self issue about it. Go write another sonnet.

Just own who you are. Be proud. It's fine man. The only one insinuating anything about orientation, is you. I was being serious though, go write another sonnet, they're not bad. Not sure why you're being so defensive about this, unless you have a self issue about it. Go write another sonnet.

I'm on it, Timmy. I'm on it. Not sure where the defensive thing comes from. I have been laughing throughout this thread.

I do hope you get some help though. I'll be serious myself for once. Get some professional help.

Now I am going back to twirling around, writing poetry, and I might even listen to my Cher CD's. Ta Ta for now, Timmy.

So this is Tommy's logic summed up as best I can tell:

1. The coaching staff is a collection of the biggest idiots ever.
2. The OC is a moron who consistently uses his influence to sabotage the draft.
3. The drafting has sucked for a long time.
4. The man who has hired these idiots, keeps these idiots around for years, and allows these idiots to screw up game plans and drafts...the man who oversees this shyt show is the GOAT!

How can someone who hires incompetence, surrounds himself with incompetence, and listens to the counsel of such incompetence not be A fool himself?

G-G-G-GODCHAUX....OC...BENTLEY
Maybe it was Ernie Adams all along......just kidding!

I can see the comments now ....why upset 2 players on the OLine when it is safer to just replace Wynn with Herron

That's what Bill thinks, I'm sure of it.

Prepare for a starting Left side of Herron - Karras... Billdos DL be like lickin' their chops 'n sh!t...

Herron being given more snaps than Onwenu is, in the words (more or less) of former President Carter, a ****ing Disgrace to the human ****ing race.
Don't encourage the kids...or kid. There is no shutoff switch.

10.4 is not a "big cap hit" for a starting LT. It's the opposite of a "big cap hit" in fact.

Imagine if you got a real, detailed answer with original insight?
Lennon wouldn't put something that impossible in the song if he were here to rewrite it.

Comments:

- I don’t do no sonnets.

- BB runs the show, the buck stops at his desk.

- Wynn being out sucks.

- I think the reason Onwenu isn’t on the field is due to continuity issues. Dante liked continuity too.

- OL play could be better, but Bricillo has done a good job overall. OL play CAN BE FAR WORSE, you know?

The Pats going 1-3 in December will do it. And then having homers who don't want to hear anything critical. Same as when the Pats started 2-4 and an unprecedented 0-4 at home earlier this year. You can tell who the blind homers are during these times. When the Pats are winning I'm all good even when there are areas to call out. But time is running short for BB, to win another ring before he gets too old....
A homer overrates his team.
A smart person points out that your analysis and blathering is terrible, incorrect, pedantic and you just make it up without any facts.
Incorrectly analyzing the team doesn’t mean you care about their record and someone who analyzes it properly is happy when they lose.
You are the squeakiest wheel and your squeaking is based upon not having any understanding of what you are looking at or even taking time to look.
A classic is directly after a game before having any time to watch the tape you post that the guy you have been crying about was the problem. Usually it’s Godchaux including the time you blamed him as the total fault for a TD on a play he wasn’t even on the field.

If you want anyone to respect your opinions and analysis actually look and analyze.
What you do now is rail incessantly about players and coaches you just for some bizarre reason don’t like, NEVER give analysis or specifics, then sit around hoping for a loss so you can, again without analysis or specifics boast that the guy you don’t like was at fault.
It’s really pathetic. And regardless of how many posters point this out to you, you simply don’t change.

Last edited:

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back