PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OLine's 2-4 Record Crappiness Stabilized, 7 wins in a row now

I hear you. But I still like him. And I like you. I like a lot of posters here. Shoutout to @RobertWeathers who’s always treated me with patience and respect. And talking of patient, @Ian basically invented it…
I said years ago that RW is one of the more rational people here. You can disagree with him but like you said very patient. Jeez looking back some of the battled he had with AJ, very, very patient. He's never extreme or out of pocket though. Good dude. A dude's dude.
Thanks, guys. You two are aces in my book.

It's one thing to debate/argue. It's another to be a total and complete arrogant *******.

Fortunately we only have a couple here and they usually don't last long.

I hear you. But I still like him. And I like you. I like a lot of posters here.

This fraud bcg is a guy who literally stalked me all summer with silly emoji's, and also advocated for the 'content post' tags. Nobody cares about what he's read or him retweeting others, one can literally do the same thing on their own.

I have respect for blue collar workers but he clearly tries to paint himself as some kind of know it all which is hilarious give how WRONG he is. Thus the 'construction guy' usage. And then flips out when people call him out on his sh-t .

He reminds me of Kruger and these other absolute clowns on youtube who are wrong a lot but think they know football (and don't).

If he just stuck to being a Patriots fan and just exchanged opinions here even if different, it would be fine.

Last edited:
I was a factory hand in a filthy plastics shop, a gopher in a print shop, worked in a saw and steel factory, cleaned nightclubs in the afternoons before returning at night to work as a bouncer...all honest jobs (except the bouncer part).

Heck, I was a hand at a horse farm, adn helped na illiterate drunk build New England-style stone walls - and that illiterate drunk guy was an artist, an absolute genius, who could look at a pile of large stones and visualize where nad how each would best fit.
Always nice to see another grundle brother in the trenches doing the dirty work (handshake)

In all seriousness it's a lousy thing to say about someone, as is lying but DKF has, let's say, issues upstairs.

The only time I engaged @BaconGrundleCandy in a discussion, he resorted to name calling. I have had him on ignore since. Posters should be able to defend their position without insulting another member of this board.

BGC is a fraud, just see how jealous he is and enviously disses Lazar or PFF, when he's wrong more than anyone here. He craves attention but is a fake expert construction worker who is wrong all the time !!!!

It was hilarious reading his crappy pseudo babble about how Karras can't play left guard. SO glad the Pats have done the opposite this fraud suggested across a number of players.

DKF, I have told you I enjoy your passion if not the redundancy. But @BaconGrundleCandy provides really good content here, even if you disagree with it. You are really over the top mentioning a "construction worker" in threads that have nothing to do with him. Let it go.

And his main thread is mine (and a lot of other people's) go to thread on the board. When I am not ****ing around being a foole here, I am on that thread watching videos over and over again. Judging by that thread's popularity, you are wrong to say nobody cares about it. Very wrong. Is the majority of the board wrong instead?

Like I say about my skank, whore of an ex-wife (who is now on her 4th husband)....either all of the men are the problem, or she is.

DKF, I have told you I enjoy your passion

Why don't you take a look at the last page. I didn't post here for weeks because I'm satisfied with the OLine and winning streak. But if dumbas-es want to poke with nonsensical content, I will happily oblige. I do not mind calling out clowns on their sh-t.

And no, I don't think a psycho who keeps up-posting his own thread for a year is mentally stable. BGC acts like a 12 year old kid.

Last edited:
For my X and Os experts here how has Trent Brown been performing since returning from injury?
Very well. First start was shakey. Little sluggish getting out his stance. Lot better lately. 45, vertical sets, w/e it is he's much quicker. That's something that plagued Wynn a little earlier in the year. He was late out his stance at times. First step/slide is crucial for all linemen but esp for someone like Wynn though.

Always been great at utilizing his length.

Generating big time movement in the run game. He's killed some dudes in his day. lol 6'8 almost 400 pounds see ya later.

He's been really good. Erased Clowney. OL is definitely pointing up.

I love the OL. Was what I thought would carry NE and was disappointed when they were a big part of the 2-4 start. Now they are rolling. I agree with posters praising Karras. Liked him the first go and I hope he stays in the lineup all year.

On a side note, I’ve never understood the animosity between the posters above. I love these guys. @DropKickFlutie is an interesting poster who seems to enjoy mixing it up. I don’t agree with all his posts, but I don’t disagree with everything either. And I feel the same way about @Ring 6 , @BaconGrundleCandy , @Ivan ….

My two cents.

Appreciate the attempt at peacemaking but I’m with BGC, RW, Joker, and most of this board when it comes to DropKickNewton. My initial animus came from him banging on his agenda with 90% of his posts. Having an opinion is what these sites are about, but repeating it 1,000 times a day is obnoxious, and when people tell him they are tired of it he throws temper tantrums and spews more garbage. Beyond that he is by far the most insecure person I have ever encountered here, and as such he is constantly praising his own posts while trying to rewrite history of what he has said, e.g… his attempts to say he was with Mac Jones all the way, when everyone knows he was calling on the Patriots to start Newton right up to the moment they released him. and pathetically trying to demean BGC and others by knocking blue collar workers etc. His insecurity also shows up in his constant attacks on BGC, who he envies for his draft knowledge, and the praise and respect many of us here have for BGC’s draft and other contributions to this site. IMO this site has the best draft board of any i have come across, and BGC is one of the biggest reasons for that, and this pains DropKickNewton to no end, so he attacks him relentlessly, almost always without provocation. I realize that a number of intelligent people here believe DKF has serious mental health issues and I temporarily stopped responding to his posts in response to their concerns, but upon further review I came to the conclusion that his real problem is simply that he’s an @sshole..

Out of respect for you farn I will once again stop responding to DropKickNewton’s posts, we will see how long that lasts?

Last edited:
Appreciate the attempt at peacemaking but I’m with BGC, RW, Joker, and most of this board when it comes to DropKickNewton. My initial animus came from him banging on his agenda with 90% of his posts. Having an opinion is what these sites are about, but repeating it 1,000 times a day is obnoxious, and when people tell him they are tired of it he throws temper tantrums and spews more garbage. Beyond that he is by far the most insecure person I have ever encountered here, and as such he is constantly praising his own posts while trying to rewrite history of what he has said, e.g… his attempts to say he was with Mac Jones all the way, when everyone knows he was calling on the Patriots to start Newton right up to the moment they released him. and pathetically trying to demean BGC and others by knocking blue collar workers etc. His insecurity also shows up in his constant attacks on BGC, who he envies for his draft knowledge, and the praise and respect many of us here have for BGC’s draft and other contributions to this site. IMO this site has the best draft board of any i have come across, and BGC is one of the biggest reasons for that, and this pains DropKickNewton to no end, so he attacks him relentlessly, almost always without provocation. I realize that a number of intelligent people here believe DKF has serious mental health issues and I temporarily stopped responding to his posts in response to their concerns, but upon further review I came to the conclusion that his real problem is simply that he’s an @sshole..

Out of respect for you farn I will once again stop responding to DropKickNewton’s posts, we will see how long that lasts?
Just got a wild PM this morning, can't make this stuff up lol. Apparently he's on at least one other board doing the same thing lol! Completely normal.

we once had a dude on a fly fishing board i used to help run.......he was a copy editor for a major FF retailer, had published one (decent) book......he posted on our board under multiple names, used to argue with himself/respond to himself......he said it was a 'writing exercise' when he got nailed, but most of his personas pointed to him being a whackjob

Just got a wild PM this morning, can't make this stuff up lol. Apparently he's on at least one other board doing the same thing lol! Completely normal.

Now this is hilarious. I did not PM you. But again this further validates how much I am in your head. You are OBSESSED like a teenage girl drama queen. Paranoid freak. @BaconGrundleCandy is a thin skinned fraud.

So what do we all think about Josh McDaniel and the job he has been doing so far this year?

I'm gonna give credit where it's due. After a moronic 2-4 start where Mac was getting killed behind an OLine lineup that made no sense, the last7 games have been fantastic. Power running game using big-personnel. Love it, should have done this the first 6 weeks but better late than never. The offense has been rolling, 7 wins in a row. Keep it up.

I also think mcD has earned his chance at another HC gig elsewhere, it would certainly be a major event if another team managed to poach him from the Pats.

we once had a dude on a fly fishing board i used to help run.......he was a copy editor for a major FF retailer, had published one (decent) book......he posted on our board under multiple names, used to argue with himself/respond to himself......he said it was a 'writing exercise' when he got nailed, but most of his personas pointed to him being a whackjob

It's pretty obvious bacongrundlecandy has multiple accounts and replies to himself in his egomanic What I Read thread. I called him out on it, he didn't like it. The guy craves attention and totally flips out if one calls him out for being a football fraud.

This **** is just weird now.

I like all the stuff BGC posts.

This **** is just weird now.

I like all the stuff BGC posts.
Very weird. Dude gets obsessed with things easy. Someone PM'd a few of it's post from another forum. I think its a Bill's board, haven't had a ton of time to check but very creepy.
Screenshot_2021-12-10-09-18-27~2.png

Very weird. Dude gets obsessed with things easy. Someone PM'd a few of it's post from another forum. I think its a Bill's board, haven't had a ton of time to check but very creepy.
View attachment 38662
Wow! You are big time now. Having a stalker is a clear sign you have made it.

Not bad for a potato farmer

I appreciate your avatar pic. My favorite statline pic ever, and then 1b being the one of Brady and Moss sitting on the bench with Brady's statline of: 11/11 for 220 yards, 4 TD's and 158.3 rating lol.

I appreciate your avatar pic. My favorite statline pic ever, and then 1b being the one of Brady and Moss sitting on the bench with Brady's statline of: 11/11 for 220 yards, 4 TD's and 158.3 rating lol.
Moss took the league over. Even now there's never been anything like him with the exception of Calvin. Randy was just so unique and talented.

Like you see WR's have great years and break records but in terms of impacting the game, changing the game. None can compare to Randy.

I always go back to the Tony Dungy story of him changing his entire defense around just for Moss. Again lots of people put up stats but Moss was legitimately feared by players and coaches.

What a unicorn. He made it a point to not open his eyes wide or move his arms so DB's never can get a tell on the ball arriving. Dude catching 50 yard bombs at his waist lol.

Not sure my fav Moss moment but the last rec against Dallas is legendary. Just zooming by everyone. There was a similar play against New Orleans that I love as well.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back