PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OLine's 2-4 Record Crappiness Stabilized, 7 wins in a row now

Here we go again from the construction guy re-tweeter who repeatedly comes up with the wrong football conclusions which is sad for how much time you spend.

Go back to your self serving Things I Read thread and gtfo, keep bumping up that echo chamber thread for another year.

I've seen this "construction guy" dig now throughout different threads, what do you have against someone who works for a living?

For my X and Os experts here how has Trent Brown been performing since returning from injury?

I love the OL. Was what I thought would carry NE and was disappointed when they were a big part of the 2-4 start. Now they are rolling. I agree with posters praising Karras. Liked him the first go and I hope he stays in the lineup all year.

On a side note, I’ve never understood the animosity between the posters above. I love these guys. @DropKickFlutie is an interesting poster who seems to enjoy mixing it up. I don’t agree with all his posts, but I don’t disagree with everything either. And I feel the same way about @Ring 6 , @BaconGrundleCandy , @Ivan ….

My two cents.

Is this the thread where anything goes? Can we keep one thread where anything goes? Equal opportunity hater thread. :)

I love the OL. Was what I thought would carry NE and was disappointed when they were a big part of the 2-4 start. Now they are rolling. I agree with posters praising Karras. Liked him the first go and I hope he stays in the lineup all year.

On a side note, I’ve never understood the animosity between the posters above. I love these guys. @DropKickFlutie is an interesting poster who seems to enjoy mixing it up. I don’t agree with all his posts, but I don’t disagree with everything either. And I feel the same way about @Ring 6 , @BaconGrundleCandy , @Ivan ….

My two cents.
@DropKickFlutie spammed a few of my threads. Got bounced and has been "that time of the month" every day angry at me ever since :)

It really wasn't the biggest deal in the world but obviously they're angry. As you can see by half his post making stuff about me or things I supposedly said.

I mean he used to @ me asking me questions about things and now I'm a dumb cab driver lol. Let's be honest he's thin skinned and emotional. Again I'm not being mean all you have to do is look at its post. It's not just me, he makes things up about other posters lol. Its weird. I hardly doubt anyone comes here to read these threads that really serve no purpose. Again things are different over text but c'mon there nothing useful about its threads. Look at this one. He offers no knowledge or insight. Not being mean there's just no other way to put it. He'll post a article or tweet. Rant about posters or Josh lol.

I genuinely have no problem with the DKF but it's beyond clear he has a problem and this board isn't the place to work it out.

I've seen this "construction guy" dig now throughout different threads, what do you have against someone who works for a living?

And his target is not even a construction worker. He's a potato farmer.

The looking down on people thing is nauseating as well. I treat my hired help like princes, I think. Sometimes I even let them make eye contact with me around the holidays.

Weren't you originally a meat carver or somesuch? :haha: You're a man of many talents! :D:thumbsup:
P.S. Have you tried the lasagna? It's my favorite!
View attachment 38607
I was a butcher for a short period. Also supplemented my income as a personal-personal trainer to the vertical challenged.

The looking down on people thing is nauseating as well. I treat my hired help like princes, I think. Sometimes I even let them make eye contact with me around the holidays.
Indeed. It is vital to make those in your direct employ aware -- be they valet, chef, stablemaid, or courier -- that they are valued and will be invited to the great feast at harvest. A little noblesse oblige goes a long way in keeping the manor from descending to madness.

Last edited:
[updated every week that this problem persists]

Week8-9: OLine continues to play well with Onwenu at RT and Karras at LG, and Durant/Cajuste never seeing the field. Mac and the running game continue to play well. However, the oc confirmed on Tuesday's press conference he wants to move Onwenu back to LG when Trent Brown comes back (fire the idiot oc).

Week7: I f'ing told ya so. This OLine finally showed some stability with Onwenu at RT and Karras at LG in Week7. Mac Jones showed he is elite when not under constant pressure or taking bone-crushing QB hits like what happened the first 6 weeks. Running game can be elite especially rushing off-tackle-right behind Big Mike, Shaq, and Henry blocking. Karras has been playing great at guard after inexplicably not playing the first 5 weeks in favor for Durant/Herron. It took this slow/unintelligent offensive staff 6 weeks to stop playing crappy OLine lineups. Keep Onwenu at RT when Trent comes back.

Weeks1-6: Mac was almost knocked out in week6 by Gregory. Wynn hasn't played well all season. Durant, Wynn are ranked 49th, 50th in pass blocking. Cajuste unfortunately is a bad backup at RT. 12 QB hits and 4 sacks in week4, 18 QB hits week3, 9 QB hits week1. Mac Jones is running for his life every week. Our freaking 23-year old rookie QB already has a leg brace. Why was Karras sitting for 5 weeks? Why keep swapping out tackles mid-game for 6 games in a row, with Durant/Herron, then claim that continuity or chemistry are important.

This OLine coach Bricillo was a D3 coach before coming here, he's in way over his head. Trotting out a crappy OLine every week, is also on the purview of this overrated OC.

Play Michael Onwenu at RT, he is a top10 NFL RT. Karras is the best bench guy, play him at guard. Play Herron at LT if Trent Brown is out. Durant/Cajuste should never play, period. Trent is a better pass blocker than run blocker, ideal for LT not RT. Wynn hasn't been satisfactory at LT and will make $10m next year. Herron seems like an ok backup LT and a terrible RT.

If Trent is Out: Wynn - Karras - Andrews - Mason - Onwenu
If Trent is Back: Trent - Wynn - Andrews - Mason - Onwenu.

Evidence:

PFF article: Michael Onwenu was a Top10 NFL RT in 2020

"Once Scarnecchia saw the talent, thought left tackle was the best fit for Trent Brown."... Brown had been a right tackle with the 49ers, but once Scarnecchia watched him daily in practice, the move to the left side was obvious.

The only team to ever rush for negative yards in a game in the last 50 years, are still the 2021 mcD Pats and a couple of the most pathetic Detroit Lions teams in history. And the offense only executed 50 snaps against the Cowboys after repeatedly generating 3-and-out failed drives in 11-personnel.

another broken record post

The only time I engaged @BaconGrundleCandy in a discussion, he resorted to name calling. I have had him on ignore since. Posters should be able to defend their position without insulting another member of this board.

You're a fraud and a retweeting barometer of what construction workers and taxi drivers think.

Do you even realize how ****ty a human being a statement like this makes you seem?

Good god, is the worth of a person what they do? Is the measure of someone's intelligence the job they hold?

Really creepy, DKF. Really creepy.

The only time I engaged @BaconGrundleCandy in a discussion, he resorted to name calling. I have had him on ignore since. Posters should be able to defend their position without insulting another member of this board.

You expect more from a potato farmer?

I was a butcher for a short period. Also supplemented my income as a personal-personal trainer to the vertical challenged.
I was a factory hand in a filthy plastics shop, a gopher in a print shop, worked in a saw and steel factory, cleaned nightclubs in the afternoons before returning at night to work as a bouncer...all honest jobs (except the bouncer part).

Heck, I was a hand at a horse farm, adn helped an illiterate drunk build New England-style stone walls - and that illiterate drunk guy was an artist, an absolute genius, who could look at a pile of large stones and visualize where and how each would best fit.

Last edited:
LOL did he pull the rip cord and bail on his own post?

Dude. Stay down.

BGC acts like a 12 year old when called out on his crap. A total fraud and very thin skinned. Stalked me all summer. Glad I was right about Mac and Barmore.

Last edited:
@DropKickFlutie spammed a few of my threads. Got bounced and has been "that time of the month" every day angry at me ever since :)

It really wasn't the biggest deal in the world but obviously they're angry. As you can see by half his post making stuff about me or things I supposedly said.

I mean he used to @ me asking me questions about things and now I'm a dumb cab driver lol. Let's be honest he's thin skinned and emotional. Again I'm not being mean all you have to do is look at its post. It's not just me, he makes things up about other posters lol. Its weird. I hardly doubt anyone comes here to read these threads that really serve no purpose. Again things are different over text but c'mon there nothing useful about its threads. Look at this one. He offers no knowledge or insight. Not being mean there's just no other way to put it. He'll post a article or tweet. Rant about posters or Josh lol.

I genuinely have no problem with the DKF but it's beyond clear he has a problem and this board isn't the place to work it out.
I hear you. But I still like him. And I like you. I like a lot of posters here. Shoutout to @RobertWeathers who’s always treated me with patience and respect. And talking of patient, @Ian basically invented it…

• ThankU!
Reactions: Ian
I hear you. But I still like him. And I like you. I like a lot of posters here. Shoutout to @RobertWeathers who’s always treated me with patience and respect. And talking of patient, @Ian basically invented it…
I said years ago that RW is one of the more rational people here. You can disagree with him but like you said very patient. Jeez looking back some of the battled he had with AJ, very, very patient. He's never extreme or out of pocket though. Good dude. A dude's dude.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back