PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OLine's 2-4 Record Crappiness Stabilized, 7 wins in a row now

I did see it. Like I said it might be an apt comp, oc is a failed NFL coach whose best future might be as a college coach. And also BB praised all his failed NFL tree guys like this. Joe Judge looks great right now. Let's keep this going I love talking about this topic.

Your insight is so valuable, it’s a shame Brady and Belichick can’t give their views on MacDaniels, unlike you they haven’t had the opportunity to spend years around him so they could give a valid opinion on him. Thank god for message board experts like you, where would the world be without you NEM Jr.?

You're a homer who still can't see this team hasn't been good since November 2019. It had a 2-4 record until recently adopting the exact OLine that was advocated here. Sorry you're too obtuse to understand football. The staff around BB is mediocre except for his son, Accord, Wolf, and Groh.

Last edited:
And what is better? Countless hours by each of us evaluating each play for every position for every game? It's better than nothing.
That’s like saying letting a 5 year old handle your finances is better than nothing.

Yeah, it's gotten pretty f'ing ridiculous.
Don’t forget to tell us all about how you know better than Belichick when it comes to who coaches for him. Can’t wait, should be some great posts.
Mods taking a big L leaving this thread open for a troll to get their attention. I hate to say it but it's par for the course around here lately.

Idk shouldn't threads be good?? Like provide some decent insight and explanation?

And what is better? Countless hours by each of us evaluating each play for every position for every game? It's better than nothing.
I like PFF and have stuck up for them in the past but they can't "grade" positions to save their life. Especially OL, QB & LB. They're bad but OL is the worse by far imo. I've been a supporter and subscriber for years but they just can't grade. I've come to have this opinion from listening and reading guys that played OL (Duke) and people that only watch OL (Brandon Thorn) to name a few. I don't think it would be pretty if you got guys like Duke, Thorn and others in a room with PFF guys. I mention Thorn bc he never played at a high level and I don't think you need to play to know what you're talking about. So nothing against the PFF people in that respect.

Also I have a pretty good idea of who's doing the "grading" from talking with guys that work there or have worked there in the past. Some people have almost no or little experience even watching the game prior to them working for PFF. Basically underpaid interns just starting out or coming from another field completely.

I ask this question sometimes. If I'm getting married and plan on having a big wedding am I letting someone brand new cater / handle it? I guess you could plug in a 100000 examples there but you get the point.

They're great for usage (where a player is lining up). Some of their writers are excellent like Seth and DL. I've just come to think their grading sux from the film I watch. Which I'll admit I don't watch every snap from every team or close to it but don't think you have to in order to share that opinion.

Here we go again from the construction guy re-tweeter who repeatedly comes up with the wrong football conclusions which is sad for how much time you spend.

Go back to your self serving Things I Read thread and gtfo, keep bumping up that echo chamber thread for another year.

If I'm getting married and plan on having a big wedding am I letting someone brand new cater / handle it? I guess you could plug in a 100000 examples there but you get the point.

They're great for usage (where a player is lining up). Some of their writers are excellent like Seth and DL. I've just come to think their grading sux from the film I watch. Which I'll admit I don't watch every snap from every team or close to it but don't think you have to in order to share that opinion.

PFF like any service in a vacuum, will have flaws. But it's miles better than a total bgc fraud who declared this was the weakest DT class (hi Barmore), that Mac had no arm and only made 50% of his 2nd read throws, that Onwenu can't play right tackle, that Karras is bad at left guard, I mean you are on an astonishing losing streak. Kudos to you for showing up every week despite being a complete dumba-s about football analysis.

Here we go again from the construction guy re-tweeter who repeatedly comes up with the wrong football conclusions which is sad for how much time you spend.

Go back to your self serving Things I Read thread and gtfo, keep bumping up that echo chamber thread for another year.
Cool thread bro. It's super useful.
PFF like any service in a vacuum, will have flaws. But it's miles better than a total bgc fraud who declared this was the weakest DT class (hi Barmore),
It was a weak DT class and I had Barmore almost tied for IDL1. What's really funny is you parroting things I told you about Barmore after you asked me about him bc you knew I had a better understanding of college prospects. You're words not mine.
that Mac had no arm and only made 50% of his 2nd read throws,
I'm fascinated how soft you are man. It was PFF stat that another poster was harping on, OJ. You literally admitted this in another thread but keep clowning yourself.
that Onwenu can't play right tackle, that Karras is bad at left guard, I mean you are on an astonishing losing streak. Kudos to you for showing up every week despite being a dumba-s about football analysis
Yea I never said either of these things. I was for Onwenu playing LG bc he took all his reps there this summer. Not hard to comprehend. And I never said he couldn't play RT.

So much projection in your post, it's incredible. Talk about irony, all you do is post PFF with no insight and give bad analysis lol. We'd be starting Cam Newton if it were up to you.

Yea I never said either of these things. I was for Onwenu playing LG bc he took all his reps there this summer. Not hard to comprehend. And I never said he couldn't play RT.

You have ranted multiple times about how absurd it is to think Onwenu can be a right tackle, using pseudo babble about his physique or some other made up sh-t. You then drown out all your wrong takes with a ton of retweets and paragraphs doing a total 180 once it's clear you were totally wrong. The one add you provide is serve as a barometer of what twitter and cab drivers think. Anything else you have no clue, actually more like always wrong on your player takes.

Yep, one of them low life “ construction guy retweeters. Nothin I hate more than one a them, And he’s a wrong concluding self server to boot. And that just ain’t right! You set him straight NEM Jr. , just set his @SS straight.

I await the thread about how great we draft O-linemen

I await the thread about how great we draft O-linemen

The team has been fantastic for 20 years at drafting OLine especially when Scar was here. I've commented before for their prime draft picks they should only pick positions they know really well, OLine, LB, Dline. Skip CB/WR/RB and any mcd pick, to avoid busts.
It remains to be seen if they can still draft OLine with Scar gone. Scar signed off on Onwenu but moving forward should see if their predictive abilities for OLine continue to be good.
Wynn is still a gray one, he's been skilled but very injury prone. And this year leads the whole team with 18 QB pressures given up.

The team has been fantastic for 20 years at drafting OLine especially when Scar was here. I've commented before for their prime draft picks they should only pick positions they know really well, OLine, LB, Dline. Skip CB/WR/RB and any mcd pick, to avoid busts.
It remains to be seen if they can still draft OLine with Scar gone. Scar signed off on Onwenu but moving forward should see if their predictive abilities for OLine continue to be good.
Wynn is still a gray one, he's been skilled but very injury prone. And this year leads the whole team with 18 QB pressures given up.
What is the public source where the Patriots coaching staff post who is responsible for each pick?

What is the public source where the Patriots coaching staff post who is responsible for each pick?

Do you mean to say it's not well known Scar was a core reason the OLine and OLine picks were good?

As always Skippy MacDaniels sh.t the bed when he got rid of Cam Newton. As I told everyone Cam should have been the starter this season, but no one listened to me!

Very clear. Another great call in your part.

Thanks for reminding me. 7 wins in a row with a power running game I advocated for and no more Durant, Herron, Cajuste playing or whatever idiocy anymore on the OLine. And Karras is awesome at LG despite what fake experts were wrong about yet again.

Last edited:

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back