PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OLine's 2-4 Record Crappiness Stabilized, 7 wins in a row now

MacDaniels sucks so bad that Belichick just compared him to Nick Saban, a coach Belichick has no respect for. What a devastating criticism.

MacDaniels sucks so bad that Belichick just compared him to Nick Saban, a coach Belichick has no respect for. What a devastating criticism.
Yeah, it's gotten pretty f'ing ridiculous.

I think they were thrown for a loop by the Brown injury. They went thru camp & preseason with him at RT and Onwenu at LG, and I think they felt good about the way that line was performing. Then when Brown got hurt in G1, they expected him back in a week or two, so why mess around with Onwenu when there's some backup RT's that should be able to step in? If they'd gotten a proper read on that injury as a 9-10 week absence, they likely would've moved Onwenu to T. It was only when Brown went on IR, together with the overall performance of the line, that they felt moving Onwenu made sense.

I think in their minds their best line is Wynn at LT, Onwenu at LG, and Brown at RT. That was their plan all along, and they saw it working in preseason. When a line locks in, all 5 guys get better at once. They think Onwenu can be an all-pro OG, and like having a guy his size in the interior. And they may prefer Wynn's quickness on the outside, and also are assuming that Brown's return will cause everyone's play including Wynn's to step up.

Do you agree though that Wynn-Onwenu on the left is not working at all ???

More like Eric Mangini on offense. Or like Saban being a failure as Dolphins HC.

No coach from BB's tree has been good so this comment is akin to them drafting a CB/WR which is a reverse-stamp of approval.

Last edited:
More like Eric Mangini on offense

Take your disagreement up with Belichick, he’s the one who made the comparison. But as we all know he doesn’t know jack sh.t about who coaches for him, you are the one who knows it all.

It's all good, I'm only going to relentlessly go after trolls who won't talk football.

Awesome, I can’t wait to watch you going after yourself.

Josh MacDaniels sucks.

Stop trolling

Josh MacDaniels sucks

Stop trolling……….

It will be like Me, Myself, and Irene.

It's all good, I'm only going to relentlessly go after trolls who won't talk football.

Don’t forget to tell us all about how you know better than Belichick when it comes to who coaches for him. Can’t wait, should be some great posts.

Don’t forget to tell us all about how you know better than Belichick when it comes to who coaches for him. Can’t wait, should be some great posts.

Nope stop lying like a crazy person Ivan. BB is great and I've consistently said his staff is mediocre.

I’m not the one by who compared him to Saban, that was Belichick, and the idea that you know better abouti who should be working for him is bullish.t.

I never said I knew more than BB. Stop lying. But it's clear his staff is mediocre

You haven't had a good football opinion, ever. You are a troll who just spews diahhrea but aren't even good at it. But yea thanks for bringing up the oc, it might be a decent comp of a failed NFL coach where he should go become a college coach.

You haven't had a good football opinion, ever. You are a troll who just spews diahhrea but aren't even good at it. But yea thanks for bringing up the oc, it might be a decent comp of a failed NFL coach where he should go become a college coach.

Read it and weep d.ck head.

1636806727776.png

Attachments

• 1636806673485.png
    1636806673485.png
    187.4 KB · Views: 2

NEM Jr.

Read it and weep d.ck head.

View attachment 37558

I did see it. Like I said it might be an apt comp, oc is a failed NFL coach whose best future might be as a college coach. And also BB praised all his failed NFL tree guys like this. Joe Judge looks great right now. Let's keep this going I love talking about this topic.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back