PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Isaiah Wynn Not at Practice for Bills Playoff Game

I have consistently said BB is the goat, I want him to win another ring, and BB retiring will result in the Pats nose diving. But I know you have trouble understanding complexity. Like I said, go twirl some more and write another sonnet.

So the goat surrounds himself with the biggest idiots ever, and he allows them to practice this idiocy?

Brilliant logic there, Timmy

So this is Tommy's logic summed up as best I can tell:

1. The coaching staff is a collection of the biggest idiots ever.
2. The OC is a moron who consistently uses his influence to sabotage the draft.
3. The drafting has sucked for a long time.
4. The man who has hired these idiots, keeps these idiots around for years, and allows these idiots to screw up game plans and drafts...the man who oversees this shyt show is the GOAT!

How can someone who hires incompetence, surrounds himself with incompetence, and listens to the counsel of such incompetence not be A fool himself?

G-G-G-GODCHAUX....OC...BENTLEY

P!ease be careful. Homophobia and stalker tendencies make me think you could end up tied in a chair with a ball gag in your mouth.
In all serious, he should be banned for what he said.

There are boundaries and he crossed them and it isn't the first time.

In all serious, he should be banned for what he said.

There are boundaries and he crossed them and it isn't the first time.

I respectfully disagree. I am unoffendable, so I don't care. He's obviously a little man, keyboard warrior. Would he ever degrade @BaconGrundleCandy for being a potato farmer to his face? Of course not. I prefer everything goes and no banning ever. Let everyone police the deal like in the NHL. :D

I respectfully disagree. I am unoffendable, so I don't care. He's obviously a little man, keyboard warrior. Would he ever degrade @BaconGrundleCandy for being a potato farmer to his face? Of course not. I prefer everything goes and no banning ever. Let everyone police the deal like in the NHL. :D
I'm glad you aren't offended. That's the most important thing.

I think this place is better without him but if he sticks around then so be it.

I'm glad you aren't offended. That's the most important thing.

I think this place is better without him but if he sticks around then so be it.

It's really just self interest. I am admittedly a little too free with my words around here and would get banned too if Ian brought the guillotine out. :haha:

It's really just self interest. I am admittedly a little too free with my words around here and would get banned too if Ian brought the guillotine out. :haha:
Sure but you don't go around insulting someone's profession, parenting and sexual orientation.

I'm holding back with this clown because I know what his issue is.

If that's what we want this board to be (anything goes) i'm not sure its healthy. We then become ChiefsPlanet.

Are you implying that poetry would make me flamboyant and dare I say, gay?

I am admittedly a little too free with my words around here and would get banned too if Ian brought the guillotine out. :haha:

Whatever you do, just know you're Mom and I will always love you.

PS: Give her a call, she misses hearing from you

So the goat

Nope never said that. Sorry you got all worked up, maybe go write another sonnet and twirl some more.

PFF just came out with OLine scores. While not perfect it is interesting Onwenu is the highest rated Pats OLineman yet benched for the last 8 weeks.

Sure but you don't go around insulting someone's profession, parenting and sexual orientation.

I'm holding back with this clown because I know what his issue is.

If that's what we want this board to be (anything goes) i'm not sure its healthy. We then become ChiefsPlanet.

Chiefs Planet is vulgar and angry without any sign of humor. I agree, that would be awful. We are much more intelligent here.

Are you serious? LOL

He must have missed his Talk Therapy appointment today.
He is a special guy, A bit homophobic, but pretty special. I need to compose A poem now. Ode to Timmy.
P!ease be careful. Homophobia and stalker tendencies make me think you could end up tied in a chair with a ball gag in your mouth.
It's amazing how far this person has taken it lol. Honestly it went asking him to stop spamming my draft threads to him making up stuff about me on here and apparently on other boards lol. I've talked some **** but holy hell he really is obsessive.

My goodness lots of projection and insecurity to. I almost feel bad for him considering the amount of time he's wasting. I saw a post of his from 2011 (bottom of a thread will give related topics / threads and saw it) saying the exact same stuff about Josh drafting CB's.

Nope never said that. Sorry you got all worked up, maybe go write another sonnet and twirl some more.

PFF just came out with OLine scores. While not perfect it is interesting Onwenu is the highest rated Pats OLineman yet benched for the last 8 weeks.

Right, Timmy. So Belichick is an idiot, right? Surely he is not letting the idiot staff run the team?

Chiefs Planet is vulgar and angry without any sign of humor. I agree, that would be awful. We are much more intelligent here.

And, at least usually, a tad more civil.
Okay, maybe not usually but more often than not.
Well... @Ian is at any rate... usually that is

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back