PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Giants, Colts, Lions seek permission to Interview McDaniels and/or Patricia

Status
Not open for further replies.
The recent behavior of Mara & Co., combined with the Eli situation, would keep me far, far away from the Giants, if I were McDaniels. Unless I thought Trubisky was legit, and I was able to get a whole bunch of reassurances (willingness to spend on players, input into personnel, etc...) from Bears ownership and the GM, I would be thinking that it was the Colts or bust.

Completely agree.

The only tricky thing with the Colts is projecting the health of Andrew Luck. One would hope that he will be back on the field in the upcoming season. And one would think that ownership and the GM would be upfront about it all with potential HC candidates but after being anything but honest about Lucks situation this season who knows..

I secretly wish McDaniel's was petty and just called the Colts out as an organization he would never play for because of deflategate... but hes a better man than me and my dark fantasies.. (that and he wants to cash in as a head coach)

023438c97c6ec400311a61cd230b4e73--matt-patricia-england-patriots.jpg

guess its not so secret anymore tho, aye?

I secretly wish McDaniel's was petty and just called the Colts out as an organization he would never play for because of deflategate...

Belichick's made a pair of trades with the Colts since then, so I think it's fair to say that the Colts getting rid of the old GM has changed the dynamic.

I secretly wish McDaniel's was petty and just called the Colts out as an organization he would never play for because of deflategate... but hes a better man than me and my dark fantasies.. (that and he wants to cash in as a head coach)

A Red Bull, a Mountain Dew and an energy drink...be careful, Matty P!

Apparently Giants brass is driving up to Foxboro in the midst of the storm to interview McD and Patricia. That's just pathetic.

If I'm McDaniels, if Luck is still alive and he thinks he can work with the front office in Indy, that's the only job I'd take.

Apparently Giants brass is driving up to Foxboro in the midst of the storm to interview McD and Patricia. That's just pathetic.

If I'm McDaniels, if Luck is still alive and he thinks he can work with the front office in Indy, that's the only job I'd take.

I prefer mcdaniels in the nfc.

My bet: Matt P will go the Lions, McD will stay put.

Regardless, if any of them are set to leave, i hope they only accept any offers after we are done with the play offs, so they can concentrate on it

Patricia going to be with Quinn and a team that has a roster that can probably produce more with the right HC makes a lot of sense.

I've felt for a while that McDaniels knows his next shot is probably his last and I really think he wants to stay here and take over for BB.

quite a party coming to Foxboro ice age

Mcdaniels/patricia would be crazy to take the giants job.

1. the eli situation
2. the odell beckham situation
3. they just fired their coach after 2 years. who made the playoffs the 1st year.

So basically, McDaniels has to have instant success and deal with these issues or he is going to be shown the door...

colts have the QB...but the roster is trash. same with Lions

I think this is how it will play out, Pat to Lions and Josh stays.

I bet he pours all of those caffeinated drinks into one big beer bong and chugs that **** down all at once.

When is Belichick interviewing with the Giants?

one thing is for sure...if bb ever coaches either nj dumpster fire he'd never have to worry about faux scandals or fake news from espn again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes