PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Giants, Colts, Lions seek permission to Interview McDaniels and/or Patricia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mariotta just saved Mularky's job & in doing so, probably kept McDaniels out of Tennessee. That was clearly Josh's best option. The Titans probably would have been better off losing...

As expected. If the Cardinals dont actually offer Flores the HC -- which would be pretty risky -- he will be the next DC.

I am actually more interested in what other staffers MP will be able to take with him to Detroit. I actually am curious if Steve Belichick would follow him to the Lions. I think he would have an easier way to climb the career ladder if he wasnt in a team coached by his father.

Last edited:
The Lions would be a great first job for Patricia he can just let Cooter and Stafford get on with it and try and fix the defense and hope they add some running game.

Very rare to walk into a situation with a top 10 QB and solid offensive staff in place.

The Lions would be a great first job for Patricia he can just let Cooter and Stafford get on with it and try and fix the defense and hope they add some running game.

Very rare to walk into a situation with a top 10 QB and solid offensive staff in place.
Very risky for a hc to ignore the offense esp with a shaky inherited OC. If Matty P has choices he should tell Detroit cooter isn’t part of the deal and bring in his own.

As expected. If the Cardinals dont actually offer Flores the HC -- which would be pretty risky -- he will be the next DC.

I am actually more interested in what other staffers MP will be able to take with him to Detroit. I actually am curious if Steve Belichick would follow him to the Lions. I think he would have an easier way to climb the career ladder if he wasnt in a team coached by his father.
I would assume the new HC would hire his own dc.

—insert joke about “explosive ESPN story” here—

Really though... good for Matt. I think he will be a pretty great Head Coach. Curious who he will take with him. I hope Josh stays but this might be the year we finally lose both...

Belichick like to groom and promote from within, rather than hire from the outside. So who replaces Patricia?

Dont take it personal but can we please keep that stupid **** in the soap opera thread ?
Wtf are you talking about?

You think that Arizona is going to hire a hc and force Flores on them as dc?

Mariotta just saved Mularky's job & in doing so, probably kept McDaniels out of Tennessee. That was clearly Josh's best option. The Titans probably would have been better off losing...

Tough break for them.

Maybe the Patriots can provide some solace when they beat them next week?

Wtf are you talking about?

You think that Arizona is going to hire a hc and force Flores on them as dc?

What the hell are you talking about ? I said if Arizona doesnt offer Flores the HC he will be the next DC here.

What the hell are you talking about ? I said if Arizona doesnt offer Flores the HC he will be the next DC here.
No you said if Az doesn’t hire him as hc he will be the next dc.
If you meant something else it’s not my fault.

If I'm in his position, no way I'm going anywhere near that cracked out owner.
1926qvsc2zfhnjpg.jpg

Edit: I don't wear rings, but isn't he wearing those incorrectly?

Last edited:
Mcdaniels to the Colts I would treat him similar to any player leaving us in free agency he's not on the team anymore.
Next coach up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST