Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

sb1

Pro Bowl Player
I wonder who we will play in 2 weeks? :D

I had thought the Saints defense was improved but their rankings show they’re still not that good.

Pats have the best defense out of the final four. That could matter a lot...

sb1

Pro Bowl Player
Goff has come a long way since his team was waxed at Foxboro a couple years ago. Funny what happens when you give a good QB a good coach, a decent offensive line and weapons and he had none of those at the time.

sb1

Pro Bowl Player
Cooks: 1204 receiving yards and 75.4 yards per game.

Would have been nice if well you know. Oh well. Still can’t believe his ridiculous hurdle attempt at the Super Bowl last year. o_O

Ice_Ice_Brady

Team Bill's Worst Nightmare
Rams. Saints have been declining for two months. I doubt this game is close.

I hope you’re right. I don’t way like the way things turn out against coaches who know Belichick well, like Patricia, Vrabel, Mangini, and of course, Coughlin. So the prospect of facing Payton just seems like a problem since they are good buds. Come to think of it, they even lost to McDaniels in Denver. It’s a really bad track record.

sb1

Pro Bowl Player
Pats if they advance will have their hands full stopping the run on either team. Both teams love to run.

On the bright side they aren’t 4th string backs who shred the Pats so that is a good sign. Lol

TommyBrady12

Hall of Fame Poster
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
I hope you’re right. I don’t way like the way things turn out against coaches who know Belichick well, like Patricia, Vrabel, Mangini, and of course, Coughlin. So the prospect of facing Payton just seems like a problem since they are good buds. Come to think of it, they even lost to McDaniels in Denver. It’s a really bad track record.

Payton has never coached with BB the way the others did...but you better believe Parcells will be helping Payton.

BelichicksHoodie

On the Game Day Roster
I have this strange feeling that the Saints are gonna blow them out of the building and I have no idea why, which wouldn't be a bad thing. I like that match-up better than the Rams assuming we take care of business.

Brandon Manning

Practice Squad Player
I am a little surprised only one expert picked the Rams. What am I missing here? The Saints offense has struggled even at home.

Last edited:

PATSYLICIOUS

Pro Bowl Player
The saints defense actually looked good last week, especially after the slow start. Without Rankins though they may really struggle today, will be an interesting game!

Status
Not open for further replies.