PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Thread: Rams @ Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s funny, Jimmy Buffett is oddly really sensitive during warmups. Threw one of our managers out before the show for looking at the stage before his show up here in Maine lol. You’d think nothing would faze the guy
Hes a perfectionist. His book was pretty good

Thank god Rams won’t wear these unis in the SB. The NFL shouldn’t have let them wear such a stupid uniform this year, just throwback full time.

Lmao, Suh just got handled one on one by a TE.

Thank god Rams won’t wear these unis in the SB. The NFL shouldn’t have let them wear such a stupid uniform this year, just throwback full time.
I change my mind, I'm going for the Rams now just so the Rams wear non-throwback jerseys in the Super Bowl, just for Froob. :)

Hes a perfectionist. His book was pretty good
I've met him a couple of times and actually had a beer with him years ago at his Margaritaville in Key West. He couldn't have been friendlier or more gracious. A really nice, regular guy.

perfect pass

Brees is absolutely on point.

I like how Saints are moving Kamara all over the field. This messes with the Rams ability to align and match up across the board, properly.

I'm hoping Saints win, give the Goat even more motivation by wanting to face other old man in the playoffs.

Has he even been a good player since Miami? Good at hurting people for sure..
He wasn’t even that good in Miami.

That play got too cute.

Will be interesting to see how Saints devise against the Rams wide zone rush attack. If they can't stop it, it opens up the PA boot that Goff is so good at running.

I've met him a couple of times and actually had a beer with him years ago at his Margaritaville in Key West. He couldn't have been friendlier or more gracious. A really nice, regular guy.
Jelious!!!

Damn, thought he had that for a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes