PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rams vs Saints: Who do we root for? (poll)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who do we want to win the NFC Championship?

• Saints

Votes: 48 62.3%
  • Rams

Votes: 29 37.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SHOWTIME15

No asterisks
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I know we'll have our hands full with the Chiefs next week, but are we cheering for the Saints or Rams on the NFC side? I would think the Saints:

-Rankins out for the year (he's there best run stopper)
-shut down Michael Thomas and you can shut down their offense
-Saints O has not looked great over the past month
-Drew Brees is obviously a stationary QB and our D can pin their ears back against a mediocre offensive line

Last edited:
I’m thinking the Rams would be the easier opponent and it’s just my gut. They’re the type of high-flying, high-fiving team that may just completely gag in the big game. I’d prefer not to spend two weeks listening to how Brees can become the GOAT if he wins one game...already got that with Rodgers this year.

The rams uniforms are stupid. Root for them.
I’m superstitious about fleur de lis. I don’t see th rams winning there though

Last edited:
Don’t really care. Saints will win. Nobody is beating them in the dome.

I like Brees as he’s one of my era originals. (Manning, Brady, Rodgers, Brees).

Going to swing Saints.

Hate Marcus Peters too. I also hate how the Rams have unlimited cap space..... lol.

Would rather face the pocket passer, I think. I don’t know. It’s a tough call.

The rams uniforms are stupid. Root for them.
I’m superstitious about fleur de lis. I don’t see th rams winning there though

As an LA resident I have to see the cartoonish Rams gear everywhere. The St. Louis Rams had some of the best uniforms in the league. How does a team move to LA and get uglier?

As an LA resident I have to see the cartoonish Rams gear everywhere. The St. Louis Rams had some of the best uniforms in the league. How does a team move to LA and get uglier?

Dedication to poor taste. It hurts my eyes to look at them

From a easier team to beat stand point I would think rams, but I like brees and the saints. Gate bros and all that. Plus a Brees Brady Bowl would be epic so I voted Saints. With a path of chargers, chiefs, saints nobody could say anything about an easy path and that would be satisfying as well.

Saints for a few reasons.

#1 If we don't win I want them to.
#2 They have a pretty cool fan base.
#3 LA doesn't deserve to win anything in sports... ever. They just don't care. At least the Saints fans would give a crap.
#4 I think the match up would be more fun to watch and maybe even a better match up. I kind of like the idea of facing the Saints who have a more typical offensive style. Also if we need to get into a shoot out I would rather face a team that doesn't have Aaron Donald.

Saints for a few reasons.

#1 If we don't win I want them to.
#2 They have a pretty cool fan base.
#3 LA doesn't deserve to win anything in sports... ever. They just don't care. At least the Saints fans would give a crap.
#4 I think the match up would be more fun to watch and maybe even a better match up. I kind of like the idea of facing the Saints who have a more typical offensive style. Also if we need to get into a shoot out I would rather face a team that doesn't have Aaron Donald.

Agreed I’d hate to see LA win a ring if we lost however there’s no doubt we’d beat LA if we met

I must don't know. It will be hard for me to sleep while preparing for our Patriots to take on KC and that is saying a lot since I usually take LOOONG naps.

I'd take my chances against Goff/Gurley/Cooks/Woods. Goff has shown flashes but he isn't exactly consistent.

Brees/Kamara/Ingram/Thomas? No thanks.

I'd be extremely surprised if the Rams actually win it at the Superdome.

The Rams are essentially mercenaries wandering in a desert where no one cares about the NFL...

I was in NOLA after the 2010 Superbowl and know what that Superbowl did for the wonderful city.. was near Napolean and Tchoup for Bacchus and they were having a before parade party at Tipitina's... Brees and Payton arrived and the crowd whipped themselves into a frenzy it went on for about 7 miles.. that was an extremely cool experience..

The whole town is in love with the Saints, and the Saints are involved in the culture of NOLA... if I were not a Patriot fan would probably be a Saints fan.

Imagine a SB with the combined ages of he QB is 81... the NFL offices would **** themselves if the Pats made it again, never mind at the expense of the new faces of today's NFL...

Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes