PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Thread: Rams @ Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
I wonder who we will play in 2 weeks? :D

I had thought the Saints defense was improved but their rankings show they’re still not that good.

Pats have the best defense out of the final four. That could matter a lot...

Goff has come a long way since his team was waxed at Foxboro a couple years ago. Funny what happens when you give a good QB a good coach, a decent offensive line and weapons and he had none of those at the time.

Rams. Saints have been declining for two months. I doubt this game is close.

Cooks: 1204 receiving yards and 75.4 yards per game.

Would have been nice if well you know. Oh well. Still can’t believe his ridiculous hurdle attempt at the Super Bowl last year. o_O

50-50 only due to the fact game is in NO...rams looks dangerous for brees & co...

Rams. Saints have been declining for two months. I doubt this game is close.

I hope you’re right. I don’t way like the way things turn out against coaches who know Belichick well, like Patricia, Vrabel, Mangini, and of course, Coughlin. So the prospect of facing Payton just seems like a problem since they are good buds. Come to think of it, they even lost to McDaniels in Denver. It’s a really bad track record.

Pats if they advance will have their hands full stopping the run on either team. Both teams love to run.

On the bright side they aren’t 4th string backs who shred the Pats so that is a good sign. Lol

I hope you’re right. I don’t way like the way things turn out against coaches who know Belichick well, like Patricia, Vrabel, Mangini, and of course, Coughlin. So the prospect of facing Payton just seems like a problem since they are good buds. Come to think of it, they even lost to McDaniels in Denver. It’s a really bad track record.

Payton has never coached with BB the way the others did...but you better believe Parcells will be helping Payton.

I have this strange feeling that the Saints are gonna blow them out of the building and I have no idea why, which wouldn't be a bad thing. I like that match-up better than the Rams assuming we take care of business.

Saints would be easier right? Load up on the run, put Gilmore on Thomas. Plus no Aaron Donald

I am a little surprised only one expert picked the Rams. What am I missing here? The Saints offense has struggled even at home.

Last edited:
I am a little surprised only one expert picked the Rams. What am I missing here? The Saints offense has struggled even at home.

Saints have a massive HFA like the Pats and Chiefs

Saints have a massive HFA like the Pats and Chiefs

Even with said HFA, they started off slow last week. If I'm the Rams, I double team Thomas. Make the lesser guys beat you.

The saints defense actually looked good last week, especially after the slow start. Without Rankins though they may really struggle today, will be an interesting game!

Not having Cupp available hurts the Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing