PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Elliot suspension back on

QuantumMechanic

Burn it all down!
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Elliot's suspension is back on. He's going to miss several games at a minimum before the next time anything is done with the case and he may well serve the whole suspension before any future court action.

Here's a nice explainer (of course!) from McCann:

How Elliott could shorten suspension, sue NFL for defamation

scumbag super hypocrite....dirt nap time Jerruh

article-2717451-204BBD2800000578-760_634x515.jpg

Wonder what Boies can do to top running an investigation for that Harvey Wallbanger sicko?

You'd think they'd have learned from Brady's Case.

The way the cba reads, there's no way Elliott will win this.

Maybe Jones is hoping that by going after Goodell's job, the judge, jury, and executioner might have a sudden change of heart.

Jerry's only shot is to coerce roger to stand down. That's whats happening here. If Kraft still has his balls, he'll tell Jerry to go **** himself in a very public way.

Jerry's only shot is to coerce roger to stand down. That's whats happening here. If Kraft still has his balls, he'll tell Jerry to go **** himself in a very public way.
Nah, Kraft shouldn't get involved. Let them go at it. the other owners screwed Kraft and the patriots, let them see the other way of doing business.

Don’t know how anyone can keep up with this situation. On again, off again. On, off, on, off, back on. This is making the NFL look ridiculous.

I don’t like how other owners commented on deflate gate either, but this is total ********. The prosecutor examined the case thoroughly and didn’t feel as though it was worth pursuing, and even the NFL’s own investigations dept recommended that there shouldn’t be a punishment.

All Goodell is doing is showing his abuse of power, which will almost certainly result in major problems and even a potential strike during the upcoming CBA negotiations.

"His best quality is fairness" Remember that Jerry?

He was actually fair in the suspension if you really think about it. I know some say the accuser should be in prison but there are 2 other incidents which consist of exposing a womans breast on camera and the bouncer incident. Honestly he needed the suspension, if not just to have the young guy stop and think about why t f he is always screwing up.

One of the worst owners in football period. Tries to show he is a tough guy example setter by cutting the weaker fringe guy on the roster but protects the stars. Total disgusting loser in my book.

I know I’m in the minority for not caring as much about Jerry Jones etc, but what Goodell is doing here is on par to suspending Julian Edelman for his “alleged” sexual abuse in the bar that night—after Edelman was cleared of the charges. I mean, it’s not the exact same of course, but it’s certainly in the ballpark.

Obviously, I hate the thought of another man hurting a woman. I used to watch my parents go at it when I was a kid and it was disturbing to say the least, but if police and prosecutors didn’t feel there was enough to bring forth charges then that should be the end of it. Also, the NFL even had a second layer of protection and their own (very thorough) investigations didn’t recommend punishment. What the hell?

What Goodell should’ve done was suspend him for a couple of games for conduct detrimental to the game, as there was clear proof of his douchebaggery during the St.Patty’s day parade. I’m on team Elliot, here. The Goodell power trip has to stop. This is ridiculous.

I know I’m in the minority for not caring as much about Jerry Jones etc, but what Goodell is doing here is on par to suspending Julian Edelman for his “alleged” sexual abuse in the bar that night—after Edelman was cleared of the charges. I mean, it’s not the exact same of course, but it’s certainly in the ballpark.

Obviously, I hate the thought of another man hurting a woman. I used to watch my parents go at it when I was a kid and it was disturbing to say the least, but if police and prosecutors didn’t feel there was enough to bring forth charges then that should be the end of it. Also, the NFL even had a second layer of protection and their own (very thorough) investigations didn’t recommend punishment. What the hell?

What Goodell should’ve done was suspend him for a couple of games for conduct detrimental to the game, as there was clear proof of his douchebaggery during the St.Patty’s day parade. I’m on team Elliot, here. The Goodell power trip has to stop. This is ridiculous.
I agree, they should have given him 1 game for the St Patrick's incident and put him on warning. I remember the Edelman thing and if it were not for the video, he would have been permanently smeared.

Don’t know how anyone can keep up with this situation. On again, off again. On, off, on, off, back on. This is making the NFL look ridiculous.

I don’t like how other owners commented on deflate gate either, but this is total ********. The prosecutor examined the case thoroughly and didn’t feel as though it was worth pursuing, and even the NFL’s own investigations dept recommended that there shouldn’t be a punishment.

All Goodell is doing is showing his abuse of power, which will almost certainly result in major problems and even a potential strike during the upcoming CBA negotiations.
No, the prosecutor felt he would have a difficult time getting a conviction. That's hardly the same thing.

According to idiot cowgirls fans. The Brady case is different. Brady destroyed his phone... lol ****ing idiots should read the wells report.

"
One of the worst owners in football period. Tries to show he is a tough guy example setter by cutting the weaker fringe guy on the roster
He cut a guy who was a victim of identity theft/ mistaken identity when someone used the players name when arrested and didn't relent when the mistake was discovered!!!!!

I agree, they should have given him 1 game for the St Patrick's incident and put him on warning. I remember the Edelman thing and if it were not for the video, he would have been permanently smeared.
All things considered, I’d have been on board for a 2-4 game suspension for pulling the woman’s top down. Harsh? Sure, but it may have provided justice and put Elliot on notice. Most importantly, it would’ve accomplished the penalty phase, offered a deterrence factor for others, and maybe even given Elliot some rehabilitation resources. It wouldn’t have become a circus type atmosphere. Once again, Goodell completely screwed this up.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
Back