PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Boom! Bad news for 'boys

Drinking will kill the pain.

jerry-jones-drunk-2.jpg

Does Jerruh really have his pants down in this shot?

We lived in Dallas from Jan '92 - July '95, and this behavior by Jerruh & the Entire Jones family was par for the course, and widely known.

Integrity my ass.

We lived in Dallas from Jan '92 - July '95, and this behavior by Jerruh & the Entire Jones family was par for the course, and widely known.

Integrity my ass.

Lifestyles of the Rich & Shameless.

Integrity my ass.
No. I think he's either wearing khakis or that's her arm. Not sure.

On top of which the Cowboys locker room is supposedly resentful over JJ's declaration that he'll discipline anyone who kneels, from this point on. There was a team meeting, IIRC, where the players were told that they'd have to take it up with Jones himself.

I'm not one to revel in schadenfreude, but when it comes to JJ, I hope for the worst for that walking lizard scumbag.

Well apparently the DOD and parts of the US government pay major sports leagues millions of dollars to play the National Anthem at there events.. So JJ ya know... He likes shiny things. Getting free money from the Government for the Anthem is something I am sure Jerry feels very strongly about.

Poor Jerry.. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, slip it off and shove it up your ass.

Jerry Jones Mad At The System He Helped Create https://deadspin.com/jerry-jones-mad-at-the-system-he-helped-create-1819447689

“There’s no question that the commissioner has the authority to make these suspensions. The question was ultimately going to be … Does he have to follow the practice (in) a fair way? And, so, Zeke, his team and the Cowboys do not think it was done in a fair way.”

Cowboys fans losing their minds
Report: Florida Man Sets Self On Fire After Cowboys Loss https://deadspin.com/report-florida-man-sets-self-on-fire-after-cowboys-los-1819345588

Elliot will probably not beat this suspension, he will repeat this behavior sooner or later.. guys like this who believe they did not wrong, will act out and do the same thing again as in his mind he did nothing wrong..

The victim mentality is infused deeply into the psyche of the abuser..

I hope the games he serves are next year. The cowboys could be an asset to us this year as they play kc and oak. Next year i believe they play the afcs so i couldnt care less.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back