PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Covid thread for the other 31 teams

Eh it's a down season anyway for the Pats. I'd hate to see the season cancelled now. :)

Messed up tomorrow's only good game.

Looks like we only have 2 games for Thanksgiving this year. Ravens-Steelers are getting moved to Sunday due to Covid..,.

Last edited:
I would move the Cowboys-Redskins game to primetime .........BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Maybe as good a place as any for this so........... Happy Thanksgiving to all you guys in the USA , I hope you all are able to spend time with family and friends.

So nbc loses a game? Who will broadcast on Sunday? Should be cbs?

Calais Campbell considered opting out due to asthma, but has now tested positive. Hope everything goes okay for him.

Matt Skura was benched after his poor snaps against the Pats, and now both he and his replacement have tested positive. Probably means a starting guard moves over, which can’t be a great sign for the pistol snaps this weekend.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
I'm still amazed the freaking league made the Pats go to KC when they did. That's the point when the season started to go sideways.

Doubt the league does a thing. Nothing about Bluetooth, multiple violations of OTA rules, communications, why would they start now?

3 more positive tests for the Ravens. Browns announced 1 too and I already posted about the Cardinals.

This is starting to have a "wheels falling off the season" feeling. I don't think it's a certainty that this season sees a finish. We'll see.

Simple solution, have the visiting team fly out the day of the game and deny them more locker room space, problem solved...

Seems to work for other teams. Just ask 345 Park Ave

That organization has been rattled for years, regardless of tests. Maybe harbaugh needs to read the rule book.

That organization has been rattled for years, regardless of tests. Maybe harbaugh needs to read the rule book.
And go coach

I'd love to see the reactions of the Steelers (or Squealers as some of you affectionately call them) fans who are crying for a forfeit if the roles were reversed...

No game. Therefor Week 18 and 8 playoff teams per conference? Might give the Pats season a fighting chance.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back