PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Covid thread for the other 31 teams

Has anyone reported symptoms worse than the common cold or flu?

Has anyone reported symptoms worse than the common cold or flu?
The only one who has experienced anything serious (that has came out at least) is the Jags rookie RB Ryquell Armsted who looks like he will miss the whole season due to it. Aside from that I believe I read Dalton is experiencing symptoms but no idea how badly.

Sources: Jags RB Armstead still battling virus

Last edited:
Rough couple of days:

49ers: WR Kendrick Bourne tested positive, and Brandon Aiyuk, Deebo Samuel, and Trent Williams are also out tonight as close contacts

Packers: RB AJ Dillon tested positive, and RB Jamaal Williams and LB Kamal Martin are out tonight as close contacts

Ravens: CB Marlon Humphrey tested positive, and 7 other defenders won't practice this week but are eligible to play on Sunday if they continue to test negative

Bears: Tackle Jason Spriggs and starting center Cody Whitehair tested positive

Texans: OLB Jake Martin tested positive, and OLB Whitney Mercilus is out as a close contact

Lions: Due to a close contact away from the team, Matthew Stafford can't practice this week but can play on Sunday as long as he continues to test negative; LB Jarrad Davis also placed on Covid Reserve

Cowboys: Andy Dalton tested positive

Cardinals: LB Devon Kennard and CB Byron Murphy tested positive

Broncos: GM John Elway and CEO Joe Ellis tested positive, as did practice squad DT Darrin Paulo. Graham Glasgow (brother of the Ryan, the Patriots' new DT) tested positive last week

Eagles: Safety Marcus Epps tested positive today

Chiefs: Staff member tested positive today

Colts: Staff member tested positive today
Update: The Chiefs employee is the head athletic trainer, and they also added DT Chris Jones to the Covid Reserve list.

Trent Brown was also placed on Covid Reserve, potentially related to his hospital visit last weekend.

Big name on an undefeated team. Wonder if the league does anything if he cant play.

I thought we had a thread for this topic but I can’t find it anymore.

Sounds like KVN tested positive.

• ThankU!
Reactions: sb1
Josh Norman positive, 3 close contacts out for the Bills.

In before Peyton Manning unretires in week 16, signs with the only team not disqualified due to COVID, and grabs another ring.

They probably should anyway. I understand Pittsburgh has a higher than average amount of formaldehyde in the air.

In the “Patriots’ path”, one of the likely teams to overtake at 9-7 is Cleveland. Yes, yes, “NE isn’t making the playoffs”. But I’ve gotta say : following the ludicrous “paths” holds my interest.

It's Ingram and Dobbins among them - two running backs who are high impact players when it comes to playing our defense. Alrighty then. Let's see what happens.

What I'm wondering now is why these positive tests with their good players are being announced immediately after they play another team. This is the at least the second time this happened with the Ravens.

What's going on over there? Are they hiding positives before games? I'd think league eyebrows should be raised tbh. LOL I sound like Florio now but still...

Last edited:
What I'm wondering now is why these positive tests with their good players are being announced immediately after they play another team. This is the at least the second time this happened with the Ravens.

What's going on over there? Are they hiding positives before games? I'd think league eyebrows should be raised tbh. LOL I sound like Florio now but still...
I am starting to wonder if the league told the networks to not question these things because I am not sure why we aren't hearing more questions about why JK Dobbins, Mark Ingram, and Adam Thielen all play in a game then hours later test positive? Maybe it really is just ho hum at this point but when big name players are getting it 5 minutes after a game you would think it would at least be talked about.

Reactions: sb1
both teams already had their byes, if it gets really bad in Baltimore would it be the first ‘week 18’ game?

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Back