PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Covid thread for the other 31 teams

No game. Therefor Week 18 and 8 playoff teams per conference? Might give the Pats season a fighting chance.

Does it still count if the Steelers go 15-0?:D

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
This is actually good news....if that game is postponed to week 18....it is a 16 team playoff field with no BYE weeks...

The Pats have a chance even at 9-7.....

Or they force the Ravens to play without Jackson like they forced us to play without Cam in week 3......

NFL can't win...

That strength coach for the Ravens must be suspended for a year anyway.
To come to work with symptoms is a disgrace.

Lamar joins those who have a positive test.

LOL @ the NFLPA. This of course being negotiated by the same union that allowed Article 46 to exist.

I'd say odds of the season finishing is now less than 50%. Looked closer to 90 a month ago.

I'd say odds of the season finishing is now less than 50%. Looked closer to 90 a month ago.
C'mon NFL - don't wuss out now! Let's see how others fare with no practice (not talking about the illegal Titans' "unofficial" practices) and a bunch of UDFAs promoted from the practice squad. That's why we have all those new Covid roster rules!

Told ya nothing would happen to them. League loves them some Ravens.

In Foxboro investigators show up when Cam tests positive. Raiders fined and lose a draft pick for Covid protocol violations.

Ravens coach ignores protocols and causes an outbreak and a schedule reshuffle...no biggie we got you covered.

It's odd how the Ratbirds' failure to abide by the rules could lead to the NYFL adding an 8th playoff team, which could very well end up being the Ratbirds. Goody & the 32 must be proud.

County where San Fran plays has issued three week ban on close contact sports, including pros. San Fran has 2 home games in the span. includes practices.

The Broncos have no quarterback for tomorrow’s game. They’re all on COVID reserve as close contacts.

Quick- trade them Cam for a first rounder! Lol

Bronco fans were up in arms leading up to the Pats game earlier this season wanting the Pats to forfeit...

LMAO. This season is a joke.

LMAO. This season is a joke.

Not sure what you’d do here. Make their home games into away games? Sucks but it’s better than nothing...? I honestly don’t know.

The league just burying its head in the sand.

The Broncos have no quarterback for tomorrow’s game. They’re all on COVID reserve as close contacts.
This is pretty crazy. How do they play? Can some WR play option QB or something? Is it even sensible? I’m really curious what in the hell you do... it’s not like you can sign someone because there’s protocols in place that prevent acquisitions from joining the team immediately...

Not sure what you’d do here. Make their home games into away games? Sucks but it’s better than nothing...? I honestly don’t know.
Or try Oakland if the Coliseum is still there? I don’t think Alameda county has the same restriction. Yet.

A practice squad WR. LOL. Good luck.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back