PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2022/2023 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread

I thought Teams weren't suppose to do that wink wink. Hmmmm I hope they somebody of their Taxi squad who entices us. I really like McGrone's upside for next year.

I thought Teams weren't suppose to do that wink wink. Hmmmm I hope they somebody of their Taxi squad who entices us. I really like McGrone's upside for next year.
Where did you get that idea from?
Are you thinking back to the TE fiasco with Minny? That was at the end of camp .. Whole different thing during the season. Hell, the Pats signed Webb from the Ravens after Cody Davis went down.

12/19:
Patriots lose Cameron McGrone from the PS to the Colts

12/20:
Patriots sign Terez Hall to the Practice Squad

12/23:
Patriots place LS Joe Cardona on the IR.
Patriots sign LS Tucker Addington to the "53".

It's going to be interesting to see where Washington lines up. According to the Patriots.com TRANSACTIONS, Washington is a TE. According to the ROSTER, he's a WR.
Whomever is responsible for the roster & transaction pages on Patriots.com is just so horrible.

It's going to be interesting to see where Washington lines up. According to the Patriots.com TRANSACTIONS, Washington is a TE. According to the ROSTER, he's a WR.
Whomever is responsible for the roster & transaction pages on Patriots.com is just so horrible.
He is an interesting TE prospect on the backend of the roster. According to his bio he's 6'5" and weighs closer to 240 pounds now, but he was a converted WR out of college who had good production and has had a couple years to develop and put on weight. He supposedly ran a 4.4 forty at a virtual pro day after leaving college. A better more athletic Lil’Jordan Humphrey possibly.

12/27:
Scott Washington placed on PS/IR
Patriots sign Tae Hayes - DB

12/31:
Patriots place Jack Jones on IR
Patriots sign Tae Hayes to the "53"

1/6:
Patriots place Jake Bailey on the IR/Suspended List
Patriots place Jack Jones on the IR/Suspended List

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill