PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2022/2023 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread

11/24:
Patriots sign JJ Taylor to the PS.

I wonder if this move creates more cap space for them to operate this year.

I'm not sure how to feel about this. It's a small amount of money, Tavai has been a lot better than expected this year and is a quality run defender. On the other hand, I think it's vital that the Pats upgrade at off the ball linebacker this offseason. The Pats desperately need linebackers that can play the run or the pass (not one or the other). Tavai has played 51% of the snaps on defense this year, while he has been a positive contributor I would like to see that number come down next year.

I wonder if this move creates more cap space for them to operate this year.

I'm not sure how to feel about this. It's a small amount of money, Tavai has been a lot better than expected this year and is a quality run defender. On the other hand, I think it's vital that the Pats upgrade at off the ball linebacker this offseason. The Pats desperately need linebackers that can play the run or the pass (not one or the other). Tavai has played 51% of the snaps on defense this year, while he has been a positive contributor I would like to see that number come down next year.
That's backup money, really, so... even if you bring in new LBs, doesn't mean Tavai has to play.

Frustrated Parks And Recreation GIF

12/5:
Patriots sign Quandre Mosely - DB- to the Practice Squad.

Tavai gives up the body ..
Poor tackling on this team ... too many veterans trying to arm tackle ... their game is about money ... not wins.
Don't forget me Argentina ............

12/16:
Patriots haver signed Tucker Addington to the PS.

12/18:
Patriots place Isaiah Wynn on the IR
Patriots activate Christian Barmore from the IR.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back