Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: at Bills
Pick Results: NE: 35.8% at BUF: 64.2%
Sun
Nov 1st

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

patman12

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Schefter initially tweeted that it was multiple people but then he later tweeted out it was one non-player. Facility is closed out of caution.

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Still though...

Wheelman

Pro Bowl Player
Falcons fans on the forum are pulling for the forfeit. Trevor Lawrence or some dude named Justin Fields:rofl:

Simpelton

In the Starting Line-Up
This season isn't going to finish is it? The only reason everything isn't already shut down is that the NFL is in denial that they have this under control. This is going to get worse before it gets better.

1960Pats

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I am surprised we don't have one yet but it looks like the Falcons now have an outbreak.

And for the love of god, no politics please.

How can we talk about the virus without it being considered political? I responded to a virus comment the other day in another thread and one poster had a hissy fit.

1960Pats

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
This season isn't going to finish is it? The only reason everything isn't already shut down is that the NFL is in denial that they have this under control. This is going to get worse before it gets better.

Originally I thought the same thing, but seeing the incredibly low number of positives with no hospitalizations has me thinking otherwise. In a game where players practically drool on each other, it doesn't seem to be spreading all that much.