PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Covid thread for the other 31 teams

203Pat

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I am surprised we don't have one yet but it looks like the Falcons now have an outbreak.

And for the love of god, no politics please.

what a bummer. They suck though so maybe they will be the first team to forfeit a game this season

Cancel them. Cancel everything. This thread will go about four pages before its canceled.

Schefter initially tweeted that it was multiple people but then he later tweeted out it was one non-player. Facility is closed out of caution.

Saban tested positive for Covid, apparently. Not sure Covid has SEC speed, though, so he should be fine.

Dimitroff got out just in time.

wash your hands after posting in this thread

Still though...

200.gif

Falcons fans on the forum are pulling for the forfeit. Trevor Lawrence or some dude named Justin Fields:rofl:

This season isn't going to finish is it? The only reason everything isn't already shut down is that the NFL is in denial that they have this under control. This is going to get worse before it gets better.

I am surprised we don't have one yet but it looks like the Falcons now have an outbreak.

And for the love of god, no politics please.

How can we talk about the virus without it being considered political? I responded to a virus comment the other day in another thread and one poster had a hissy fit.

This season isn't going to finish is it? The only reason everything isn't already shut down is that the NFL is in denial that they have this under control. This is going to get worse before it gets better.

Originally I thought the same thing, but seeing the incredibly low number of positives with no hospitalizations has me thinking otherwise. In a game where players practically drool on each other, it doesn't seem to be spreading all that much.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back