PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Hand Injury News, Tweets, etc. (Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where’s the picture of his hand without the glove that was supposedly on ESPN? Better yet, how in the hell is there a picture at all?

What, are they flying drones overhead or something?

Bledsoe will be on 'hand' we know he can fill in pretty well relieving TB in a AFCCG.
Don’t start that crap, man. You’re effing giving me flashbacks to the 2010 postseason.

Jalen Lattrel Ramsey, ole broken, cut, stitched, bone pokin out Brady .....gonna come at you like a spider monkey!

Where’s the picture of his hand without the glove that was supposedly on ESPN? Better yet, how in the hell is there a picture at all?

What, are they flying drones overhead or something?

I’m telling you, I saw it. Lebatards show

All of this drama and now I feel relieved...phew. Now I can go and waste a day or two comfortably watching Patriots highlights.

I’m certainly not meaning to doubt you, man. I’m just wanting to see it, that’s all. Should be getting around by now.

All of this drama and now I feel relieved...phew. Now I can go and waste a day or two comfortably watching Patriots highlights.

Watch something else happen between now and Sunday.

I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew!

I know something actually did happen but why miss an opportunity? Patriots playing chess again? I guess that about does it on the "Team rift/Break up" narrative. Talk to the hand sports media.

Are you sure it was really Bradys or a recent Pic? They do alot of fake stuff just to be goofy on that show.

This is what Curran has 'heard':

Brady’s right thumb bent back badly when he was smashed into by a running back. Somehow, the ball got jammed back into the webbing between his thumb and index finger and it caused a cut. Might have been the laces. There may be stitches. He’s not taking snaps under center. He can take them in shotgun. He’s trying not to aggravate the thumb between now and kickoff so the reps are at a minimum. He can throw. I have no idea how hard, how far or how accurately.

He's listed as questionable on the injury report. He may take a shot of Toradol prior to the game since the area still hurts from the trauma (hence the X-ray on Wednesday to rule out any structural issues).

I gave that a "Like" because the article basically admits it's just reporting hearsay and the reader should take it or leave it as that leaving me to conclude that this is either the best disinformation campaign ever orchestrated by Belichick or there's a real problem. But, when bookies stop taking bets on a game, it's not a good sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back