PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Hand Injury News, Tweets, etc. (Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people are overreacting to the "cant take snaps from under center" tidbit.

Why stress the webbing and sutures in practice while everything is still healing. There are still two more days for it to heal more.

Since this was Chao's best case scenario I dont think there is any reason to be worried.

I'm sure. Finger jams can be painful but they can also heal extraordinarily well in a couple days.
What's the prognosis for a fingerbang?

Just saw a picture of his hand without the glove on TV and Saw the presser for the first time. Doesn’t look near as bad as it has been reported. Looks like the knuckle above his thumb is banged up a bit, maybe it was cut, so what?
And he did in fact have a grin the whole time. Kinda funny to watch actually. I’m feeling better and better about this.
he was downright down in his presser

I've had stitches in my hands a few times, once just below the knuckle. I was at work, cutting up veal and slipped a a french knife right into the index finger of my left hand, it did bleed pretty good. Went to the hospital, 12 stitches, was back at work before the dinner rush. (Got a lot of complements on the veal that night too;)). It hurt a little more the next day, after that it was fine. If he got it stitched up on Wednesday, come Sunday he will be fine.

AND it will be completely healed two weeks from Sunday!

Sliced my hand as a barback on a broken wine glass. I put super glue on it and put a glove on.

Well, it re-opended, the glove filled up and I swear that was the hardest-hitting post-shift beer I've ever had.

Luckily, I'm assuming the Patriots medical staff goes a bit further than adhesives and latex gloves

Someone needs to photoshop Brady’s head onto Luke Skywalkers body, that scene from the Empire strikes back

There are knuckles on your thumb.
Look at the webbing BETWEEN your thumb and forefinger.

Is there a knuckle in there? That is where Curran says the cut is.

The stories differ greatly. Curran has many more details and a much better track record, so I believe him.

Guys, remember, this is Tom fcking Brady. He is going to play on Sunday. Again, we are talking about TOM BRADY. TB not TE!

ps. TE is Tony Eason!

Minihane from Dale weei, Brady was throwing very well with and w/o glove today

Kirk Minihane‏Επαληθευμένος λογαριασμός @kirkmin 16 λεπτάΠριν από 16 λεπτά

Sources: Brady threw both with and without his glove today (about 50-50) and “looked great.”

One thing that may or may not have been mentions, it IS a 40 page thread...:), is that his body is ripe for healing. It is a health factory and if anyone's body got the juice in it to heal even a little before 3:00 on Sunday...Brady's does...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back