PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Hand Injury News, Tweets, etc. (Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't wait 'til this stupid story ends on sunday

• Winner
Reactions: JJC
Brady walking to the field on Sunday

tumblr_inline_nhzgmnM7hx1r5344l.gif

So...are we about done with "Ferris Brady's Day Off"?

Ben Stein: "Brady? Brady? Brady?"

Simone: "Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious."

Ben Stein: "Thank you, Simone."

Simone: "No problem whatsoever."

Regards,
Chris

Last edited:
i have never had an alternate account ever on this board. And if I did I sure would not call it "pimp"

The guy's an idiot. Always complaining when he gets kick out of the GT.

Minihane from Dale weei, Brady was throwing very well with and w/o glove today

Kirk Minihane‏Επαληθευμένος λογαριασμός @kirkmin 16 λεπτάΠριν από 16 λεπτά

Sources: Brady threw both with and without his glove today (about 50-50) and “looked great.”

If you combine this with what Curran wrote, the implication would be that Brady can throw fine but it's taking snaps that's the problem because it aggravates the injury. Which, if it's to the webbing between his thumb and index finger, does make sense. Assuming that's the main injury, with no dislocation or major ligament damage or anything, then it sounds like it's entirely a pain management issue and that taking snaps is what causes pain and delays the injury from properly healing.

If that's what's going on here, then I'll take that as one of the better case scenarios available given that something non-trivial did occur. At that point, just have to gut it through the Jax game and you can reasonably expect him to be in pretty good shape for the Super Bowl. Brady once played a bunch of games with broken fingers in his throwing hand, so if the webbing between fingers is the issue here I'm not super worried.

Will be interesting to see what the JAX defenders try to do to the hand when they're near Brady. At a minimum I have to think they'll be trying extra-hard to tear it out during any sack attempt, both figuring Brady might not be able to hold it as well and in the hope of further damaging the hand in the process of ripping it out.

Quick passing game could help that.

Tom and Bill are masters of deception...

Bledsoe will be on 'hand' we know he can fill in pretty well relieving TB in a AFCCG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back