PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Hand Injury News, Tweets, etc. (Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Godspeed, Mr. Brady, Godspeed.

The hopes of all humanity rest with you. Godspeed.

The line has gone down but is still more than 7, which is the key marker.

In the end I think the injury will be like most things in life, not a bad as we thought, and not as good as we hoped.

IF it is true that the major aspect of the injury is a laceration and not a bending one, then there should be little physical issues with it. Whatever residual pain that would come from it will be taken care of by medication.

My only issues come in these 2 areas. First is if he decides to protect the cut with gloves. Over the years Brady has eschewed using gloves. If he has to wear them, it will mean he won't be as comfortable as he would have been without them. Second is the issue of the practice time he missed. Brady is an almost psychotic creature of habit. He loves practice almost as much as the games. Clearly he has missed a lot of practice reps this week. I can't help but think it could affect his play somewhat. I'm not worried about the mental part of the game. He will be prepared for the game plan and what they think the Jags will do on defense. But missing those physical reps could be a factor, especially early on. Certainly not a huge one and much better than we feared earlier in the week, but a factor nonetheless

In the end I think the injury will be like most things in life, not a bad as we thought, and not as good as we hoped.

IF it is true that the major aspect of the injury is a laceration and not a bending one, then there should be little physical issues with it. Whatever residual pain that would come from it will be taken care of by medication.

My only issues come in these 2 areas. First is if he decides to protect the cut with gloves. Over the years Brady has eschewed using gloves. If he has to wear them, it will mean he won't be as comfortable as he would have been without them. Second is the issue of the practice time he missed. Brady is an almost psychotic creature of habit. He loves practice almost as much as the games. Clearly he has missed a lot of practice reps this week. I can't help but think it could affect his play somewhat. I'm not worried about the mental part of the game. He will be prepared for the game plan and what they think the Jags will do on defense. But missing those physical reps could be a factor, especially early on. Certainly not a huge one and much better than we feared earlier in the week, but a factor nonetheless
It’s going to be a conplete non factor.

I am wondering if that was what BB wanted.

The spread is coming down and not everyone is so sure this game is a NE slam dunk.

BB is an organized crime figure, fixing sports books?

The line has gone down but is still more than 7, which is the key marker.

I got it at -7 at Cantor Gaming but had to pay -120. So, yeah, -7.5

i

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back