PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Hand Injury News, Tweets, etc. (Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, it's been confirmed he had stitches on the webbing. What knuckle are you talking about.

Last I read, some were saying it was a cut on the knuckle, and that's what needed repairing. I have also read it was a cut on the webbing. I've not read anything from anyone that was more than a guess or a fourth-hand report.

The latest from BSJ, for example: There has been so much speculation about Brady’s injury on social media. We still do not have any confirmed reports on the specifics of the injury. That being said, over the past 24 hours, most of the rumblings have pointed towards a laceration of the hand over one of the knuckles or in the web space between the thumb and index finger.

F*ck what does he mean its still a challenge??? I thought Brady was good to go...
He is usually unfiltered and I actually got to be worried reading what he had to say about feeling a little bit better? Da Funk? I guess it is going to be one of those games.

He is usually unfiltered and I actually got to be worried reading what he had to say about feeling a little bit better? Da Funk? I guess it is going to be one of those games.

Belichick will be benching Robert Kraft for the first series of the game for saying too much. Make him wait outside the door of his suite.

How do you burn the entrails without also burning the cats? (Sammy might not like this.) :D

Lol. In the Salem witch trials they did that. The cats weren’t burned but were put in a basket by the fire. They were believed to make certain the spirit of the witch would be taken to hell instead of becoming a ghost. Kinda crazy but it sounds reasonable

In France they would burn the cats too. Cat burning was considered an affront to satan

Last edited:
Miyagi.jpg

On page 9 of the TB12 method book, Tom tells a story:

“Four games into the season the Wolverines were 4-0, when during one of our practices Scott Dreisbach dropped back to throw a pass, released the ball, and unluckily caught his thumb on another players helmet. It turned out that he needed thumb surgery and was out for the rest of the year.”

On page 9 of the TB12 method book, Tom tells a story:

“Four games into the season the Wolverines were 4-0, when during one of our practices Scott Dreisbach dropped back to throw a pass, released the ball, and unluckily caught his thumb on another players helmet. It turned out that he needed thumb surgery and was out for the rest of the year.”

Now that’s freaky man. Funny how there’s a hidden geometry to everything

My Guess

They were practicing a direct snap (like the play in last years Super Bowl). Brady threw his hands up and spun, hitting his hand on Burkheads helmet as he took the snap in front of him. The moving up of his hands caused the cut to be worse.

My Guess

They were practicing a direct snap (like the play in last years Super Bowl). Brady threw his hands up and spun, hitting his hand on Burkheads helmet as he took the snap in front of him. The moving up of his hands caused the cut to be worse.

Yeah, that’s a good bet. I can see that happening. Was having a hard time seeing how a handoff could result in stitches.

For how many miliseconds did Roger Goodell smirk before defecating in his pants at the potential ratings train wreck of a Bortles-Keenum/Foles Super Bowl?

For how many miliseconds did Roger Goodell smirk before defecating in his pants at the potential ratings train wreck of a Bortles-Keenum/Foles Super Bowl?

Not many I’m sure. I love football but I’d not bother watching that. It would be worse than watching Tomlin coach against pagano

Treasure island is back to giving Jacksonville 8 points. Hmmm.

Treasure island is back to giving Jacksonville 8 points. Hmmm.

I noticed some movement in the live line and odds. Vegas put New England back to -9 just now

If anyone has ever cut the webbing between fingers or thumb and finger it bleeds like a mofo, don't think it will have much if any affect on TB tomorrow, he's played with worse and has played well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes