PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Hand Injury News, Tweets, etc. (Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claimed by the GM's wife who later apologizd. the whole thing was un called for i thought.
So she and he weren't having an affair?

So she and he weren't having an affair?
IIRC she reported something about the redskins to which the GM's wife said something obnoxious and suggested her husband and she were having an affair. Bot the gm and his wife apologized after. who knows. Google it.

IIRC she reported something about the redskins to which the GM's wife said something obnoxious and suggested her husband and she were having an affair. Bot the gm and his wife apologized after. who knows. Google it.
Just read a little. He was a drunk and the and the sister in law claim the Skins paid the wife off to retract the story.

The accusation was the reporter serviced the GM in exchange for stories.

Wow....

Maybe you should listen more to Chao then who more or less was right on the money with a webbing injury.

Only reason he mentioned other scenarios was the xray and to cover the whole spectrum of possibilities and give the average prognosis for each of them.

My comment is about how this is one of the commonly spoken about narratives of what happened. It is so ridiculous, I didn't by it. There's no reason for me to listen to one doctor over another.

But more importantly, you are fully validating the narrative of a cut to the webbing. Other narratives are a cut to the knuckle. Other narratives are a cut to both. Is there certainly about the webbing injury now?

I nearly threw my tv and cat out the window reading this. Then I saw the date...

Ha. Got me too. Went to his twitter page and thought, this guy is all Texas, what does he know?

F*ck what does he mean its still a challenge??? I thought Brady was good to go...

I think he meant by that, it will be a challenge to play though the injury, but he'll be fine.

Maybe, just maybe, it was Brady’s fault.

00673e76abee1c9403d1f7c07e4d37cac42567d0bf0b4aba03cb56932d93ccbe.jpg

My comment is about how this is one of the commonly spoken about narratives of what happened. It is so ridiculous, I didn't by it. There's no reason for me to listen to one doctor over another.

But more importantly, you are fully validating the narrative of a cut to the webbing. Other narratives are a cut to the knuckle. Other narratives are a cut to both. Is there certainly about the webbing injury now?

Dude, it's been confirmed he had stitches on the webbing. What knuckle are you talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back