PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Hand Injury News, Tweets, etc. (Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If" what Curran wrote is true..HUGE sigh of relief. The webbing us the absolute best spot on your entire hand to get a deep gash.
I was worried it was on the thumb itself which is not good for throwing a football.
I had a severe,deep gash long time ago in the webbing- shucking an oyster, had a very sharp knife,went deep.
Extremely painful for days BUT didn't interfere much with using my hand.
Sounds like Tom should be able to throw ok, but he'll be in pain.
Problem with pain shots is he needs to FEEL with his hand. So don't know how much pain relief he'll get. Probably more likely a topical localized anaesthetic.
But I'm no doctor.
But I DO feel a hell of a lot better.

it jives with what everyone has been saying so far since day 1. that with 4 days they think brady should be ok. its definitely something, but hopefully manageable

much better than a dislocated thumb which would affect his grip

I don't feel like going thru this thread. So he just has stitches on his thumb, correct?

Does that mean he can't move his thumb much at risk of re-opening the wound?

I don't feel like going thru this thread. So he just has stitches on his thumb, correct?

No one knows. It’s all speculation rumor and gossip

Just read the last hour or so.

If the most recent reports are close to the truth...

He practiced, he threw passes, he looked fine. Better than earlier proclamations of doom.

If the most recent reports are close to the truth...

He practiced, he threw passes, he looked fine. Better than earlier proclamations of doom.

All despite having a prosthetic hand. Pretty impressive.

Barstool sports says he's 100% which is wrong - he's about 120% with the added bionics.

Ditto. My spouse and I are both faced with the possibility we will be furloughed, but I've spent infinitely more time caring about TB's injured hand.
My best wishes to both of you. The Pats have gotten me through some of the toughest times in my own professional life...within reason, it's good to have an alternate universe in which to exist to escape the stress from time to time.

My best wishes to both of you. The Pats have gotten me through some of the toughest times in my own professional life...within reason, it's good to have an alternate universe in which to exist to escape the stress from time to time.
Professional, personal—doesn’t matter. The distraction is always nice to have as an escape from everyday life.

Sooo... Brady's okay then....

Now, why do the Pats Secondary like Brady's face so much..

Deion Lewis said it wasn’t him that caused the injury, which by some accounts was on a handoff. My bet is on Cooks as the culprit with a botched “Jet Sweep” but that’s just a theory.

Take the stitches out Saturday ... drop some super glue in there ...

GOOD TO GO!:cool:

Yup. When they closed my chest up, they used wire on the sternum, but super glue on the chest incision, rather than stitches. Held up just fine and I only have a whitish 12" scar, rather than a Frankenstein zipper.

Last edited:
When sources around the Pats start talking about injuries, is usually a sign they are not worried.

I guess we don't know until we know.
In the meanwhile I hope this is the happening in the Pats facility:
SkeletalGroundedGrizzlybear

Last edited:
God please somebody tell me Tommy boy is ok so I can sleep good tonight...Its been days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes