PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2017 Training Camp - Day 14 (8/16/17) [2nd Joint Practice with the Texans]

Status
Not open for further replies.
did BB say publicly that he was out of shape and lacked technique?
That was the discussion.

He did not.
I'm sorry you cannot accept that is the end of the story and I'm kinda having fun watching you have 2 separate arguments in one thread where you can't understand what people say is actually defined by what they say.

That was your discussion which was not the original discussion. But that's classic Andy and his wheel of fortune debate tactics. "How am I going to be right about something next"

You're only "kinda" having fun? I'm having a blast watching you do the classic Andy twist and shake dance.

By the way you're not having fun. You red x'd me in a fit of rage. Calm down. It'll be ok.

What language is your primary language?

Is this a new argument or a continuation of an old one? Just want to know if I'm arguing deflections or not?

Glad that concussions are taken more seriously now . but wasn't really worried about Wise after seeing slow-mo. And after seeing him so confident on the line I am actually at peace w him missing a couple of weeks of bloodbath considering his inj. history and need at position. He's very intelligent and mature, no worries about him really other than his joints..
I hear these are the Joint experts hired to help Rivers improve his Joints.
maxresdefault.jpg

That was your discussion which was not the original discussion. But that's classic Andy and his wheel of fortune debate tactics. "How am I going to be right about something next"
Of course it was but then you weren't part of it so maybe you don't know.

You're only "kinda" having fun? I'm having a blast watching you do the classic Andy twist and shake dance.
I've said the same thing all along. BB did not say those things.
How is that twisting when, you know, he didn't say them.

By the way you're not having fun. You red x'd me in a fit of rage. Calm down. It'll be ok.
Oh I get it. So disagreeing is a fit of rage? So then you are now in a hissy fit of rage because instead of just indicating disagreement you are making dozens of posts. I see.

Is this a new argument or a continuation of an old one? Just want to know if I'm arguing deflections or not?
It's the one where I say the poster was arguing hogan is easier to replace, you said he wasn't a d I quoted the words hogan is easier to replace from his post and you still say he isn't.

There are no deflections just you thinking when someone says something it means they didn't say it.

I beg your pardon! Maine is not "Nowhere"!

Okay, so, yeah, Nowhere is just around the corner, but still ...

Anyway, aside from his 4.78/40, Bates (6020/247) had pretty good testing numbers, including a 1.57/10yd and a 6.75 3-cone. And he's apparently got a chip on his shoulder about being overlooked.
I would LOVE to have Bates & his athleticism be part of our LB group, but I didn't notice him making any plays vs the JAGs on Thursday. Maybe I've missed and/or forgotten some of them?

It's the one where I say the poster was arguing hogan is easier to replace, you said he wasn't a d I quoted the words hogan is easier to replace from his post and you still say he isn't.

There are no deflections just you thinking when someone says something it means they didn't say it.

Wrong again. I explained it multiple times but you would rather argue than discuss. It's your MO. It's who you are. You can't help yourself.

It had nothing to do with player vs player.

Ironically you're arguing over something that was originally misrepresented. hahaha Funny you're doing the same thing you're ****ting all over Patsboy for.

Wrong again. I explained it multiple times but you would rather argue than discuss. It's your MO. It's who you are. You can't help yourself.

It had nothing to do with player vs player.

Ironically you're arguing over something that was originally misrepresented. hahaha Funny you're doing the same thing you're ****ting all over Patsboy for.
He literally said hogan is easier to replace than amendola. Literally.

I am going to do you a favor though. Since I am trying to discuss football and you are choosing to spend your night taking about me I am going to free you from your obsession with me and just stop responding.

Hopefully in the future you can spend your time on a football board taking about football rather than me.

Of course it was but then you weren't part of it so maybe you don't know.

I've said the same thing all along. BB did not say those things.
How is that twisting when, you know, he didn't say them.

Oh I get it. So disagreeing is a fit of rage? So then you are now in a hissy fit of rage because instead of just indicating disagreement you are making dozens of posts. I see.

That's not what you've said all along. As usual you've picked the middle of the discussion to support your innate desire to win some meaningless argument about an issue that orbits around the original subject.

But that's Andy for ya. Why discuss things when you can win an argument.. right?

Question: Have you ever called in sick to work so that you could continue arguing??

@Tony2046 and @AndyJohnson

C'mon guys. You're better than this. I respect both of you as posters; there's no need for the barbs. Just let this go. Football is back. We're excited for our team. Let's focus on that. :)

zip it, Mills Lane Jr. Football is back but all things take a back seat to a no holds barred internet sports board fracas...

415GXT0FWFL._SX314_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

He literally said hogan is easier to replace than amendola. Literally.

I am going to do you a favor though. Since I am trying to discuss football and you are choosing to spend your night taking about me I am going to free you from your obsession with me and just stop responding.

Hopefully in the future you can spend your time on a football board taking about football rather than me.

That's a good idea Andy.

But again you took a post half way through the discussion and misrepresented his position.

As I've said before he looked at it from a positional value and not a player vs player. It's really an interesting way of looking at the WR position as a whole.

If you really wanted to discuss football that was the discussion I was trying to have until you erupted into this ridiculous bs.

But I should have known better. It's your MO.

I will tell you this. Your strictly football posts are good and informative. Your sandbox skills suck. You should work on them.

Well, given that Hogan tied D. Jackson as the league leader in yards per reception in 2016, he is already top-five deep threat and looks like he is continuing that trend in training camp this year.

NFL Yards per Reception Year-by-Year Leaders | Pro-Football-Reference.com

Deus....wrong again.

Only a fool would measure deep threats simply by YPC.

By the way, the NFL's top 5 YPC for 2016 were actually

Kapri Bibbs - 37.5 ypc
Josh Doctson - 33.0 ypc
Quinton Dunbar - 31.0 ypc
Bryce Treggs - 25.7 ypc
Tavarres King - 25.0 ypc

So, by your metric, there are the top 5 deep threats in the NFL.

Last edited:

Curious Deus, how would you measure a deep threat?

I ask because I'm not sure myself.

By the way, the NFL's top 5 YPC for 2016 were actually

Kapri Bibbs - 37.5 ypc
Josh Doctson - 33.0 ypc
Quinton Dunbar - 31.0 ypc
Bryce Treggs - 25.7 ypc
Tavarres King - 25.0 ypc

So, by your metric, there are the top 5 deep threats in the NFL.

As always, a dumb response. None of those players listed come close to meeting the minimum criteria for inclusion in the ratings and you know it. Writing things with (over)confidence and arrogance does not make what you write correct. You have proven that time and time again on this site.

Here is another list for you. Seems like Hogan is in pretty good company.

NFL Football Player Stats & Stats Leaders - Yards Per Catch

We will all be waiting anxiously for your brilliant and insightful definition of a deep threat. And "I know one when I see it" doesn't count. I assume that you are done eating your mother's meatloaf by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back