PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Injury News Thornton injury update

It’s funny how people keep dismissing the Thornton selection & praising PIT selecting Pickens, when in all actuality Thornton was the receiver that PIT had their eyes on in the 2nd round. Neither of them have yet to play a meaningful game. The guy had a “freak” injury, but there’s no denying that he’s looked promising in camp. Shut up & get over it. It’s annoying..

I can't. I tried to sleep it off but it isn't going away.

I could have had a V8.

I can't, I tried to sleep it off but it's not going away.

I need the New England scout team to tell me how on Earth do you come up thinking Tyquan Thornton is a better pick over George Pickens, Skyy Moore or Alec Pierce.

Marcus Jones in the 3rd, is forgivable. But I'd have taken a nice LB here like Leo Chenal who's already all over the place and risk Jones falling to 4th, still some VERY decent CB's left there like Decobie Durant, Derrion Kendrick, Christian Bedford and Samuel Womack...

Pick up Tom Kennedy WR off the Detroit Practice squad and Charlie Wooten LB off the Arizona practice squad and i'll forgive you. Cole Christiansen LB sitting on waivers too.
Ya know, at least Stoney and the others wait until the other picks go out of put up numbers before they pull this.

Instant ignore. lol
What a “insert here”
Been on here since 2008.

I can't, I tried to sleep it off but it's not going away.

I need the New England scout team to tell me how on Earth do you come up thinking Tyquan Thornton is a better pick over George Pickens, Skyy Moore or Alec Pierce.

Marcus Jones in the 3rd, is forgivable. But I'd have taken a nice LB here like Leo Chenal who's already all over the place and risk Jones falling to 4th, still some VERY decent CB's left there like Decobie Durant, Derrion Kendrick, Christian Bedford and Samuel Womack...

Pick up Tom Kennedy WR off the Detroit Practice squad and Charlie Wooten LB off the Arizona practice squad and i'll forgive you. Cole Christiansen LB sitting on waivers too.
Screen Shot 2022-08-31 at 9.05.37 PM.png

Let's seem em play a few real games first lol

Wrath Of Man reference...nice. I love watching non-stop murderous violence after an hour reading these threads...:p
Not a bad movie actually.

The people who think this is parody are...... right.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back