PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jimmy G injury creates interesting trade option.

Mac Jones - on most teams - is somewhere between 2nd string caliber and emergency QB. If he was traded to Vegas, he'd be backing up Hoyer. We'd be lucky to get a conditional 7th for him
Yeah there's some delusion going on here. Give up a pick for Mac Jones? Maybe a 7th

He has been physically tough but not mentally. Maybe he can shake it.
Like when he screamed like his foot was amputated and he was carried to the locker room?

I'm sorry but the guy is as soft as a diaper and his teammates don't seem to like him. Tough he is not.

He has been physically tough but not mentally. Maybe he can shake it.
Not here in my opinion, I think he'd be a great backup in SF or maybe another team with a good line and pass-catchers can resurrect his mojo.

Like when he screamed like his foot was amputated and he was carried to the locker room?

I'm sorry but the guy is as soft as a diaper and his teammates don't seem to like him. Tough he is not.
Oh no doubt that was soft. But I think he deserves some credit for being sturdier this year. He’s certainly gotten hit just as often or more.

Not here in my opinion, I think he'd be a great backup in SF or maybe another team with a good line and pass-catchers can resurrect his mojo.
He can absolutely settle into a good backup role who can slide in for an injured starter, do his job and win a game. I guess maybe basement level starter material but only if his line is at least average. He might be an okay Tannehill replacement but they have a couple guys.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back