PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Injury News Thornton Dealing with 'soft-tissue' injury

Quick question? regarding - Thornton - Reiff and Flowers?? Are they counted on the current roster?? IF they are not would we have to cut players to accommodate them??

Quick question? regarding - Thornton - Reiff and Flowers?? Are they counted on the current roster?? IF they are not would we have to cut players to accommodate them??

Correct; before any of them can be placed on the 53, somebody has to be removed from it.

F-14s are nice; but if you want Real speed, like big powerful DK Metcalf speed, then gimme the ol' F-4 Phantom any day.
The F-4? Seriously? I worked on the F-15 and we used to make fun of the F-4. The saying around our base was, "that the F-4 was proof that if you put a powerful enough engine on a brick that it could fly". ;) :rofl:

The F-4? Seriously? I worked on the F-15 and we used to make fun of the F-4. The saying around our base was, "that the F-4 was proof that if you put a powerful enough engine on a brick that it could fly". ;) :rofl:
Cool, my buddy works on F-15s near Lemoore, CA and loves it.

There's been a couple deep throws to Parker/Bourne that they couldn't get to that I feel like TT could get there with his speed. We need him out there to see if he can put it together. But I feel like Boutte an Pop need to get more playing time as well.

Hopefully he gets a chance to have an incentive ride on one. I was lucky enough to get one back in 86 (or so).
He still hasn't, it's crazy!

I'm also blown away by how often those things are taken apart and put back together again, at least as I understand it having heard him talk about work.

Last edited:

No doubt about it; but it was a real fast-moving brick...

Is this kid ever going to amount to anything in a Patriots uniform? Or is he another Chad Jackson?

one day of practice....this guy's back on the injury report (shoulder)
The rule changed this year so that teams have to include players returning from IR on the injury report. Every player to return from IR is going to be eased in to some extent. They just didn’t have to say so until this year.

Breakout game coming up! Don't miss it!

one day of practice....this guy's back on the injury report (shoulder)
Confused Sesame Street GIF

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back